Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Moo-chas Gracias

Today's card uses an adorable set from Our Craft Lounge called The Barnyard.  If you like puns, you'll love this set as well as the coordinating set, Barnyard Banter.  I used some papers from the 72 and Sunny Collection from WeRMemory Keepers.  The cow was colored using Copic markers.  I added a little "tab" behind the focal panel that mimics the sun.  I added some Lemon Liquid Pearls to that circle punch. 

I decided to adhere the focal panel at an agle.  When I attached it straight, it was boring, so I decided to tilt it a little.  Finally I added some sewing around the cloud paper.  A funny story, I asked my daughter Savannah how she liked this card.  She was reading the sentiment and said "I don't get it", so I explained that "muchas gracias" means "thank you" in Spanish, so they put the first part of the word how a cow would say it with "Moo".  She giggled and said "so, he's a Spanish cow, that's funny!"  Too cute.  She made me giggle! 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- The Barnyard (Our Craft Lounge); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Ripe Avocado (PTI); Paper- 72 and Sunny Collection (WeRMemory Keepers); Accessories- Lemon Liquid Pearls, ribbon (Darice), Scallop Border punch (SU);  Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails