Monday, March 21, 2011

An Old Friend

I was playing with my Lush Collection Papers from my Key Ingredients Subscription again.   I just love having all the coordinating ribbon and embellishments right at my fingertips.  :)  For this card, I used the Friendship Blooms set from Taylored Expressions along with the coordinating dies, Friendship Blooms Dies and the Leafy Branch Die

I stamped the buttons from the set and used a small circle punch (that I found in the Target dollar bin once upon a time) to punch them out.  I added some knotted hemp to give the look of real buttons.  Finally, I stitched down the left side. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope your week is off to a great start!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Friendship Blooms (Taylored Expressions); Ink- Pure Poppy (PTI), Burnt Umber (Palette); Paper- Lush Collection (My Mind's Eye); Accessories- brad from Lush Collection (My Mind's Eye), hemp, flower (Prima), Friendship Blooms Die, Leafy Branch Die (Taylored Expressions);  Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"


3 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Charmaine!!

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty card.

Beate said...

Gorgeous card! Love the layout and that beautiful paper.
Hugs and smiles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails