Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek Day 3


It's Day 3 of sneak peeks at Taylored Expressions. . .thanks for coming back!  We have two more sets to show you today! 

The first set is called A Tweet For You.  It's a mini stamp set designed and illustrated by Taylor as part of the TE Collection.  It is the third in the favor/tag series and coordinates with the Favor Frame dieA Tweet For You contains 4 frames, 6 sentiments and 5 little icons. 

For my project, I simply "wrapped" a box of Peeps by creating a belly band.  I stamped the frame in Rose Bud ink, stamped the sentiment in Tuxedo Black and the flowers in Dandelion.  I die cut the frame using the Favor Frame die and then added the two brads to the centers of the flowers.  I found this fat, striped ribbon in my stash and thought it worked well. 

The second project I have uses the Pennant A la Carte stamp and coordinating Pennant Border Die.  The stamp was illustrated by Nancy McKinney for the Whimsical Wishes line and contains two pennant stamps. . .one solid and one polka dot.

For my card I used the Spring Project Pantry.  I stamped the pennants in Tangelo and Rose Bud ink and then die cut them.  I also used the It's a Banner Day 2 stamp set and die for this card.  I added some rhinestones on the pennants for a little sparkle.

These sets will be available for purchase tomorrow, March 3rd at 8am Pacific!  As always, you can find more eye candy using these sets by visiting the rest of the Baker's Dozen!
Danielle Lounds
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Tori Wild
and Taylor Van Bruggen


Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you back here tomorrow for RELEASE DAY! 



11 comments:

Taylor said...

So cute, Charmaine! Oh how I love peeps!! And your banner card is simply fabulous!

Melissa Sauls said...

Ooooh, so cute! I love how you packaged those peeps...perfect little giftable and your card with the double pennants is super clever. Love it all!

Karen Motz said...

The peep packaging is perfect and I love the double pennant on your card!!

Jan Garber said...

How very "tweet" indeed! Never too many banners!

Rose Ann said...

I love how you've wrapped your peeps with your pretty belly band, Charmaine...and I totally LOVE your pretty banners on your card!!

Unknown said...

OH peeps-- SUGARY Yumminess-- my brother and I used to microwave them until they exploded as kids--- which is a little crazy now that i think about it-- but whenever I see them, that's all I can think of! Adorable belly band for them and the banners are just fabulous-- i love layering them like that!

Kathy Martin said...

Love! So springy and colorful!

Sankari W. said...

My mouth is DROOLING over those peeps!! I know where I am going to go after work - straight to the store to get me some PEEPS!!! LOve your sweet treat Charmaine - and I adore the way you did the pennants and combined with the banner 2 die - soooo beautiful and happy!
big hugs,
Sankari :)

Donna Baker said...

the peeps pkging is so cute! your banner card is so fun & fresh, love the bit of sewing in the one side. never think to do that, I always feel like it has to go all the way!! tfs

Jessie/knightrone said...

So very cute!!

Danielle L. said...

Love the twinkled banners and the packaging for the peeps is perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails