Monday, March 28, 2011

Take a Bath

Today I have a card using the Pretty and Pampered set from Our Craft Lounge.  This is a great set for all things girly. . .as a "just because", a "pick-me-up" or even to accompany a gift of bath and body items.  I used this sentiment on my card because it just reminded me of those Calgon commercials.  LOL  Doesn't a bath make everything better?  Okay, well maybe not everything. . .but it does for at least a little while! 

For this card, I used papers from the Paisley Parade Collection from KI Memories.  I colored the image using Copic markers and then die cut it with the Big Scallop Nestabilities by Spellbinders.  I added a touch of glitter on the bubbles to give a little glimmer.  Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope your week is off to a great start!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Pretty and Pampered (Our Craft Lounge); Ink- Turquoise Gem (VersaMagic); Paper- Paisley Parade Collection (KI Memories); Accessories- ribbon (Darice), buttons (PTI), Big Scallop Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Copic markers, Dazzling Diamonds glitter (SU);  Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

4 comments:

Joy said...

So pretty!!!! :) Love it! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Great card! Love that image! I like the way you added the soft pink around your stamp!

Beate said...

Darling card! Love the paper and the layout you used. Not that I could do crooked layers, but you pulled it off.
Hugs and grins

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute!! Love it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails