Wednesday, March 23, 2011

TE Blast From the Past Blog Hop


This month's theme for the Taylored Expressions Blast From the Past Blog Hop is Spring!  Yes, Spring. . .that season that is undecided as to whether or not it's officially here!  LOL 

For my card, I used the butterfly image from Discover Your Wings along with a sentiment from Favorite Peeps.  I stamped the butterfly using two inks (Pink Grapefruit and Persimmon) for a gradient effect.  The papers are from the Morning Meadow Collection from SEI.  I added some bling to the butterfly for some sparkle. 

Now it's time to see what everyone else came up with for the Spring theme! 


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!  (ETA:  I forgot to mention that I used Sankari's fabulous sketch for my card!)

17 comments:

Taylor said...

So sweet, Charmaine! I'm not very good with the pastels myself, but you've totally captured spring with this beauty!

Wanda Guess said...

Love the soft look of your card...it's really beautiful. :-)

Karen Giron said...

I love this Charmaine - the colors are so soft and springy and really flow with the elegance of the butterfly!

TannyP said...

Wow - such a soft & pretty combination. Love that butterfly!

Lea L. said...

This is so whimsical! I just love the soft colors and that stamped butterfly! Great job! ♥♥♥

Ashley Newell said...

This is so airy and lovely! I love the colors! This REALLY makes me think of spring! :)

Nancy Jensen said...

Beautiful card! Love the pastels and the image you chose. Of course I love the bling! Love it all!

Melody said...

So soft and pretty!

Anonymous said...

Your card is very soft and PRETTY!
Great colors.

Thank you Charmaine!
Carol Froehlich

Lisa said...

What a pretty card! I have some of that DP, now I want to use it!

Colleen Begley said...

So very pretty Charmaine. It really says Spring with the soft pastel colors and the elegant butterfly.

Beate said...

Beautiful card, Charmaine! I love the soft colors you chose.
Hugs and smiles

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, so soft and elegant Charmaine...I love the colors and papers you used and what a gorgeous blingy butrterfly!!!

Unknown said...

Love you card, Charmaine! So soft and gorgeous!

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

This is so pretty, it just looks so delicate! The stitching on the side and the beautiful bow make it just perfect.

Chris L.

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful spring colors!

Natalie said...

This is so beautiful, love the colors. They definitely say spring! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, it reminded me to come back and check out your beautiful creation. For some reason I kept getting an older post (early March) when I tried coming here last week, very strange... Have a wonderful week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails