Monday, March 14, 2011

Mojo Beautiful Kindness

I was able to play along with last week's Mojo Monday Sketch.  I used the Beautiful Kindness set from Verve for my card.   The color of the card was decided because of the flourish I had to use.  I got the Red Puffy Flourish by Jolee's at Walmart, I think. 

I stamped the butterfly in Versamark onto black cardstock and embossed it in black, then cut it out.  I added the red gemstone, also from the Puffy Flourish pack.  I stamped the flourish from the set in black onto the red cardstock.  I'm getting a little braver with my little sewing machine.  I tried a different stitch on that small piece of black cardstock. 

This Mojo Sketch is the first of the month, which means it's a contest!  You could win a Verve stamp set of your choice!  Hope you'll play along!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Beautiful Kindness (Verve Stamps); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- Pure Poppy, True Black (PTI); Accessories- Red Puffy Flourish (Jolee's), Little Open Scallop Die-Namics (MFT), Plain and Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders);  Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

3 comments:

April said...

Very pretty. I love the colors!

Beate said...

Another amazing creation!
Hugs and smiles

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so striking, Charmaine! Love the dramatic red and black and that fabulous flourish!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails