Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek Day 2


It's Day 2 of sneak peeks at Taylored Expressions!  Today I have two adorable sets to show you!  The first is called Easter JoyEaster Joy is the newest in the Lasting Impressions line.  It is a set of 10 images including two Bible verses.  This set is perfect for religious creations that are more on the "cute" side than elegant. 

I thought this set would make ADORABLE bookmarks for both of my daughter's Sunday school classes.  I used the Spring Project Pantry and mixed and matched all of the papers to create the different bookmarks.  The Bible verse and image are the same on all of the bookmarks.  The lamb was colored using Copic markers.

The second set I have to share with you today is called Hello SpringHello Spring coordinates really well with Easter Joy.  It is a full-sized stamp set containing 20 Spring and Easter images and sentiments.  As with all of the sets, is has deeply etched rubber on EZ Mount and it's trimmed and ready to use!  For my card, I used two different images in the set. . .the flower and the ladybug.  Isn't this ladybug just adorable?  I just HAD to stamp it "crawling" up the stem of the flower!  :) 

I used papers from the Cherry Hill Collection from October Afternoon.  The images were colored with Copic markers.  The border was die cut using the Medium Scallop Border die

The rest of the Baker's Dozen has some more eye candy for you using these two sets!
Danielle Lounds
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Taylor VanBruggen
Tori Wild




11 comments:

Taylor said...

These are awesome, Charmaine! I love those bookmarks...what a great idea!

Jami said...

I am so going to steal that bookmark idea! It would make great little Easter treats for my adult friends!

Karen Motz said...

The bookmarks are a perfect idea and I LOVE that little ladybug!!!!!

Beate said...

How stinking cute are the bookmarks and card. Adorable!
Hugs and smiles

Jodi Collins said...

What a FAB idea to make bookmarks! You ROCK girlie!!!

Regina Mangum said...

Charmaine, your bookmarks are wonderful! How cute are they???? And your card is just so sweet! XOXO

Natalie said...

Cute bookmarks!! I'm always looking for ideas for my all girl Sunday School class! Love that sweet card with the ladybug! Adorable!

Unknown said...

The bookmarks are SO cute... my kids would love making those and I love how you put the ladybug on the flower stem-- just adorable!

Sankari W. said...

What a great idea! love those bookmarks - they are so bright and cheery! And the sweet little flower with that Polka Dot DP is sooo uber hip! LOVE it!
big hugs,
Sankari :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is SUPER cute!!

Danielle L. said...

Oh I LOVE the bookmarks! And like everyone else I think I NEED to make some too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails