Wednesday, March 30, 2011

TESC135

Have you missed the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge?  Well, you don't need to miss it anymore because it's back!  You can find it in our new Member Company Forum every week!  For my card today, I used TESC135.  I used the teapot die from the Kitchen Accessories Dies along with the Lush Collection of papers and embellishments from My Mind's Eye that came in my Key Ingredients Subscription

The sentiment is from the Cozy Cottages set.  I die cut the teapot 3 times on my Lush Collection paper and rubbed some Aspen Mist VersaMagic ink along the edges of each teapot.  I punched circles out of Buttercream cardstock using a 1 3/4" circle punch.  The finished touch was faux stitched around the edges of the card and the ribbon with a Prima flower and brad. 

Hope you'll play along with the sketch challenge each week!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails