Tuesday, March 15, 2011

***Taylored Expressions News***


Have you heard the latest?  Taylored Expressions is now a Member Company at Splitcoaststampers, the largest stamping community on the web!!  Please come by the TE Forum and say hi!  Taylor is hosting a challenge to celebrate the Grand Opening of her Member Company Forum! All you have to do is upload a new card or other creation featuring Taylored Expression images to the SCS gallery using Keyword tayloredexpressions (NO spaces) to be entered into a random drawing.  Get all the info and find out what the prizes are by clicking here.  Even though TE is all about RUBBER, to make sure everyone has a chance to play, Taylor is giving away several FREE digital images this week! You don't want to miss this!

The card I created for today's announcement uses the apron image from the In the Kitchen set from Taylored Expressions.  I die cut the apron using the coordinating Apron die.  Instead of using it as an apron, though, I decided to use some "fancy" paper and make it a dress!  I used papers from the Lush Collection from My Mind's Eye, which was in my February Key Ingredients Subscription!  (Can I tell you how much I just LOVE getting the Key Ingredients.  Each month I get fabulous coordinating papers and embellishments and don't even have to think about it!)  To make the apron a fancy dress, I added the patterned paper, the velvet ribbon and pearl brad.  I die cut a piece of pink cardstock using the Frame It Up 1 Die and stamped the "dream" sentiment from Discover Your Wings multiple times.

Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll head on over to the new TE Forum to say hello! 

2 comments:

Jami said...

Why oh why did I never see that as a dress before? It's perfect! Love it!

Beate said...

OMG! That's so gorgeous! I will have to get those dies. You are such an enabler.
Hugs and smiles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails