Sunday, March 13, 2011

Go Confidently

Here's a different little card.  I used one the sketches from the Paper Crafts Go To Sketches call.  It was sketch #68.  I don't have a picture of the sketch, but it had these lines which I used ScorTape and glitter to mimic.  On either end of the lines, I used butterflies and Dew Drops.  The butterflies are from the New Beginnings set from Taylored Expressions.  I stamped the butterflies in white craft ink onto vellum and then used the Butterflies dies to die cut them. 

I used part of the sentiment for the outside of the card and the inside says "live the life you've imagined."  I also used the Heart Border die, but turned it upside down to create the small scallops on the bottom of the card.  Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you're not missing that extra hour of sleep!  :)  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- New Beginnings (Taylored Expressions); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Fresh Snow (PTI); Paper- Choice Snow White (TE), True Black (PTI); Accessories- glitter, Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest), Butterflies die, Heart Border die (Taylored Expressions);  Finished card measures 4.25" square

1 comment:

Beate said...

How funky is that? I LOVE it!
You rock my friend.
Hugs and smiles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails