Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cartoon Inspired

One of the challenges I issued at the Prettie Pajama Party the other night was to choose your favorite cartoon character and make a card using those colors. So, if I chose Mickey Mouse, I'd make a black, red and yellow card. Can you guess my cartoon character for this card? Probably not since sometimes the colors change a bit, but I chose Pebbles Flintstone. I always loved Pebbles. . .probably because she had red hair! LOL When I looked at different pictures of Pebbles, she mostly had on a green shirt with black spots so I went with that color combo. I used the Love You This Much set from Paper Pretties for this card. The inside of the card says "Love you." Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Love You This Much (Paper Pretties); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Paper- Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black (SU), white (Georgia-Pacific); Accessories- Copic markers, brads (Making Memories), double stitched ribbon (SU), paper piercer; Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute cute!! The colors are adorable with Cooper! :)

Jana Weaver said...

great colors for our little Cooper. Adorable card Charlie - not sure how I missed this at the party, but he's just great!!

Tiffany said...

This is adorable! I love how you color your images. They are always perfect! Super cute card. Thanks for sharing.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally adorable Charmaine!! I love it!!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS GORGOEUS GORGEOUS card! These colors are AWESOME!

Christi Flores said...

Aww-too cute!!!

Beate said...

What a fun card! I love the sentiment. I used to say that to my kids all the time, but the saying grew every time. To the moon, around the stars, back to the moon...
Good times, good times! Kids grow too fast!
Hugs and smiles

Barbara Schram said...

What an adorable card, Charmaine! Love the colors...I made a Pebbles costume many moons ago for our youngest daughter!

Rose Ann said...

This is adorable, and I love the colors!! Your coloring looks fantastic too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails