Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Frances!

Hoot! Hoot! It's a Birthday Blog Hop Prettie Girl style...with a dash of owl-y goodness tossed in for fun! The amazingly talented Frances is celebrating a birthday today and the Prettie Girls just had to throw another virtual party! Since there aren't any Prettie Owls yet, I thought I'd mix a little patterned paper with Sophia to make Frances' card extra special! :) Hope you like it, Frances!

The hop started at Jackie's blog so if you didn't start from there you might be missing out on some of the fun! :) The next stop on the blog hop is Jana. When you reach the end of the hop make sure and leave a little love for Frances wishing her a Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Frances! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! HUGS!

10 comments:

StampOwl said...

oh this Sophia is perfect with the owl ... I love it. Thanks for making my birthday so special!

Unknown said...

So cute!! Great card! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute Charmaine!!!

Danni said...

Oh what a fun card!!

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable Charmaine!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Adorable, Charmaine!

Julie said...

This is so loveley and I love the quirky owl - he is soo cute
Hugs
Julie

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Precious! Love how you used the paper with that image! Clever and darling!

Jackie said...

This card is adorable! I love the paper you used, in fact I almost used the same paper...great minds think alike!

Jodi Collins said...

AWESOME! What a FABULOUS birthday card for Frances! TOO fabu Charmaine!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails