Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sneak Peek Taylored Expressions Day 2

Today's sneak peek uses the set Sweet Spring. If you were worried that Cuppie was gone, you don't need to worry anymore! :) Sweet Spring is an adorable set filled with adorable cupcake images and sentiments. For this set, I used the Easter Key Ingredients. It took me a little while to get the dimensions correct, but I custom designed this little box just for an idea I had once I received this set.






It didn't turn out the way I originally planned, but it worked! So WHAT is in this box you're probably asking? One of my FAVORITE Easter candies. . .Cadbury Mini Eggs! I LOVE these solid chocolate little eggs and I thought they would make an adorable little treat to give to someone at Easter. I made the little "egg insert" to hold a dozen eggs in place. :) When I said this box didn't turn out how I originally planned, it's because I envisioned an egg carton, but that wasn't working out so I ended up with this box. :) I also thought the "good egg" sentiment worked perfectly for this project! Please be sure to stop by and see the rest of the Baker's Dozen today and their amazing projects using Sweet Spring!

Taylored Expressions is Branching Out! Come join us to celebrate Taylor's newest release!!!
When: 7am PST - 8am PST (its an early morning soiree to get you going!)
* Taylor will have a special color challenge that will be posted at the party - Create a card using the color challenge and you will be eligible to receive the Key Ingredients Birthday Boy!!! (Winner will be drawn by Random.org) Please upload your creations to Paper Craft Planet with the key word: tecolorchallenge (all one word, all lowercase). You must have your cards uploaded by Monday, March 9th at 8am PST to be eligible for the Key Ingredients Set.
**There will also be some fun trivia and prizes for the winning guesses!!! So come on and join the fun as we celebrate Taylored Expressions Branching Out!!!
Thanks for stopping by today! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Sweet Spring (Taylored Expressions); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Easter Key Ingredients (Taylored Expressions); Accessories- Copic markers, circle punch, flowers, brads and ribbon from Easter Key Ingredients (Taylored Expressions),, Threading Water border punch (Fiskars), paper piercer, Plain Oval and Scallop Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

25 comments:

Dana White said...

This is super cute - if only spring would arrive here!!! Can't wait to order the new stuff from TE

Unknown said...

So CUTE!! What an adorable project and cute images!! :)

Donna Baker said...

those are MY favorite Easter candy, too! I love the hard shell & surprise of yummy chocolate. I totally adore your makeshift egg carton & sweet card!

Jodi Collins said...

AWESOME Charmaine! LOVE both the box and your card!! Gorgeous coloring as usual and the box you created for the mini eggs is pure genius!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

OMG!! Charmaine, your little egg carton box is incredible! Absolutely adorable on the outside and a WOW on the inside! Awesome work girl...you amaze me!

Joy said...

AAAACK! Charmaine, this is just tooooo cute!

Christi Flores said...

This is fantastic!! OMG do I love that dp!!

Julia Aston said...

What a fun cupcake sitting on his Easter Egg! love the flowered DP and fun sentiment! your box is just super!!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Those little Cadbury mini eggs are my weak spot. I love the box -- would you be willing to share dimensions?

That paper is just so yummy! Definitely makes me think of spring!

Missy said...

This is adorable. Great job on the box. I love the colors of spring and easter. I am getting excited to start seeing everything bloom and all the kids in their easter bests.
Love your gift set. Thanks for sharing!!!

Sankari W. said...

This is simply eggs-trodinary!!! (LOL! Sorry, I couldn't resist :) This is sooo beautiful Charmaine! I absolutely LOVE the box and matching card - it is just perfect!!! LOVE every savory declicous detail!!!
Hugs and Happy Wishes,
Sankari :)

Denise Marzec said...

Totally adorable box...soooo pretty! Great idea to use the Cadbury eggs. You rock, Charmaine!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

TOTALLY cute Charmaine!!

Anonymous said...

Super duper cute - Charmaine - love it all!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh Charmaine! How totally adorable! You are brilliant girl...that litte egg box is the sweetest thing!

Melissa said...

Oh my! This is adorable! Mini Eggs are my fav Easter candy too- perfect combo of sugar and chocolate! I love your egg box! The colors of your projects are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love this little box. Do you have a tutorial for it? What a PERFECT teacher gift.

Please share.

Taylor said...

Oh my goodness, Charmaine! This is sooooo cute! How incredibly clever of you!

Danielle L. said...

Fabulous idea Jules! Very very pretty and yummy chocolates!

Karen Motz said...

How adorable is this!!! Why can't I think of things like this...LOL! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is so adorable! Love the box!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

LOVE your egg box Charmaine!! It's so creative and such a sweet surprise inside!! Your card is such a darling companion too!! What a wonderful set!!

Anonymous said...

This is so stinkin' cute!! I just love what you've done for the project! TOO CUTE!! TFS!

Karen Giron said...

Cadburry mini eggs?!!? I must get some! This is amazing, I love how perfect this is for easter.

Rose Ann said...

Love your ensemble, Charmaine!! So, so cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails