Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Springtime


I know it's technically Spring, but the weather has gotten colder here once again. I just can't wait until the warmer weather stays! :) I thought I'd make a light and airy Spring card with this adorable Hello Spring set from Our Craft Lounge, available at Stamper's Dream. You can find lots of Our Craft Lounge stamps at Stamper's Dream! One set is cuter than the next! Michelle also has LOTS of new arrivals in the store that you might want to check out!


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you're having a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Hello Spring (Our Craft Lounge); Ink- Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette (SU), Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- white (Georgia-Pacific), Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette (SU); Accessories- ribbon (SU), border punch (EK Success), paper piercer; Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I with you!! I am waiting for spring to arrive to!! I would even take weeing brown grass instead of snow!! Keep sending Spring thoughts- I love your card.

Missy said...

Oh, so cute. I love the waves on the bottom of the paper and the paper is just lovely. TFS!!!

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!! Love those spring colors!

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhh, so soft and pretty. Love this one too!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love this bug dressed in pink Charmaine! Darling!

Kristine said...

Very pretty!! LOL...my daughter keeps trying to get me off this computer--leaving too many comments and now she's growling at me! LOL. OK, gotta go. Have a great day! ☺ ☺ ☺

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER sweet Charmaine!! What a CUTE ladybug!!!

Horsebroad said...

Love the "in the round" stampers and the vertial stamper!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails