Sunday, March 22, 2009

Featured Stamper: BEATE!

Today's Featured Stamper on SCS is Beate! I just HAD to play today because you all know how much I ADORE Beate and just LOVE her creations. It took me a long while before I decided on which card of hers to CASE. I could CASE every single one! :) I finally decided on this adorable card. For my version, I changed the colors and the stamps. The sentiment I used is especially for Beate since she always signs her correspondence with "HUGS and SMILES"! Congratulations, my sweet friend on being the Featured Stamper today! You are awesome! HUGS! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Daisy Canopy (Elzybells Art Stamps), Thoughtful Florals (Verve Stamps); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Melon Berry, Kraft (PTI), Prints DS ((SU), white (Georgia-Pacific); Accessories- plain oval and scallop oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), wide Celery grosgrain, small oval punch, ticket corner punch (SU), paper piercer, Copic markers; Finished card measures 4.25" square

11 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute Charmaine!!

Denise Marzec said...

This is SOOOOOO cute. You totally reminded me about my Elzybell stamps..I have this one, but it hasn't seen ink in a long time. GREAT CASE of Beate!

Alex said...

Totally adorable Charmaine!!! Love this!! Ooh, I don't normally play along, but since it's Beate, I think I have to! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Melissa said...

Very very sweet Charmaine! You did Beate proud!

Many Blessings,
M.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

What an adorable and cheery card! I love the image you used - so cute!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she hasn't been featured stamper either, wow! Love this one Charmaine, super cute!

Libby Hickson said...

So cute! Love the colors!

Missy said...

Adorable. I love that image. Great job!!! TFS!!!

Rose Ann said...

Wonderful CASE, Charmaine!! Your little chick is so cute!!

Christi Flores said...

Super cute girl!! I love this!

Jodi Collins said...

SO perfect!!! LOVE this Charmaine!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails