Friday, March 20, 2009

Key Ingredients Subscription from Taylored Expressions!

Taylored Expressions just keeps branching out! Now Taylor is offering a Key Ingredients Kit Subscription and today I have a sample of the first kit being offered! To find out how you can subscribe and get this month’s kit (plus get future month’s kits before they're even available in the store!) check out this post on Taylor’s blog!
When Taylor sent us these Key Ingredients she issued a little challenge to create anything but a card and to be sure to use one of the cute chipboard buckles in the kit.

My favorite thing about the Key Ingredients Package is that it takes away all of the thinking! If I decided to make a card set or 3D item with card, I can use the Key Ingredients Kit and everything will coordinate beautifully! For today's challenge, I used Lauren's Captured Card Case Template to create a little "briefcase" of notecards. The notecards are very simple. I just cut the Choice Buttercream cardstock that came in the Key Ingredients into four 4.25"x5.5" pieces and then added a strip of the patterned paper along with my monogram. . .DONE! Anytime I'd like to send a quick little note to someone, I just have to jot it down, slip it into an envelope and mail it! What's even better is that after making this briefcase of notecards, I STILL have a ton of paper and embellishments left in my Key Ingredients Package to create lots of other projects! You will LOVE getting this kit monthly and won't believe all of the product that's in it!


Make sure you check out what awesome projects the Baker's Dozen posted for your inspiration today:



Ana Wohlfahrt
Donna Baker
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Laura Fredrickson
Taylor VanBruggen

15 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Love how classy this looks!!

Dana White said...

This is so cute; I am really excited that I order the KI's from Taylor - thanks for the inspriation

Karen Giron said...

What a fun note card set! It's fantastic!!

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous! You know, I am partial to C's! LOL

Jami said...

Note cards sets are one of my very favorite things to make. I love the idea of using the KI like this! Yours turned out GREAT!

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

Love this Charmaine!! What a great gift this would make!

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic Charmaine!! Love that dp and the buckle is too sweet!

Alex said...

This is gorgeous Charmaine - a very class gift! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Heidi said...

this is great, i love it.

inkedx2 said...

Charmaine - Wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your cute cards. I have an award for you here.

http://inkedx2.blogspot.com/2009/03/missing-in-action.html

Robbie

Anonymous said...

C for Charlene??!! Oh Charmaine--you shouldn't have! Heehee. Love it and I wanna make some note cards now!!!

Beate said...

Fantastic assemble, Charmaine!
Hugs and smiles

Jennifer Buck said...

Super cute, Charmaine! I LOVE this! I tagged you, girly! :) You can read more here... http://thebuckstampshere.blogspot.com/2009/03/day-at-races.html Hugs!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Love this Charmaine! The little box with the buckle is just too cute, and the cards are awesome!

Rose Ann said...

Wonderful boxed set of cards, Charmaine!! I love the pretty papers, personalization, and use of the "buckle"!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails