Friday, March 27, 2009

Weekend Sketch Challenge Sample

Here is my sample for this week's Weekend Sketch Challenge! I hope you'll play along with us! A little while ago, my sweet, sweet friend Jodi sent me this Pretty Poppies paper pack and stamp set from Autumn Leaves. Sadly, this is the first time I've used them! I am LOVING them, though! :) Thanks again, Jodi! You're awesome!

I stamped the flourish pattern on Kiwi Kiss cardstock and the big flower in the oval. I added some Smooch that I got at Taylored Expressions to my flower. I love the way it sparkles! The sentiment is from the Handwritten Notes set from Papertrey Ink.

Don't forget to check out what Beate, Cambria, Jenn, Laurie, Lori, MaryJo and Sharon have created using this sketch! We'd love to see your creations too, so be sure and post your link using Mr. Linky in the post below! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Pretty Poppies (Autumn Leaves); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine), Riding Hood Red (SU); Paper- Pretty Poppies (Autumn Leaves), Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black (SU); Accessories- oval and scallop oval punches (Marvy Uchida), paper piercer, ribbon (Darice), Smooch; Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

13 comments:

Sharon Harnist said...

Love this poppy stamp, Charmaine! These colors are great and the sketch was wonderful -- lots of fun to work with!

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous Charmaine! Beautiful poppy image and so wonderfully coloured! I hope to play along later today!

Rose Ann said...

So beautiful!! Love that flower, and your pretty papers!!

Alex said...

How totally fun Charmaine - love that poppy stamp and the bright colors are fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Denise Marzec said...

Love that gorgeous flower!

Christi Flores said...

Wow!! Gorgeous!!!!

Memories of Time said...

Totally gorgeous Charmaine.. thanks for the fun sketch! Have a great weekend!! :)

Anonymous said...

oh..I like! So elegant.
Thanks for an awesome sketch.
Enjoy your weekend.

Unknown said...

How beautiful!! Love the flower- so pretty!! :)

Glenda J said...

Beautiful Charmaine! Love your DP!

Pam Speidel said...

This is outstanding Charmaine! Love the color you've used and the layout. I'm anxious to play along with this sketch! :)

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

A fun card with class -- just love it!!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Beautiful card Charmaine! love those poppies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails