Thursday, March 5, 2009

Taylored Expressions RELEASE DAY

On the first day of sneak peeks, I told you I'd show you a project that made the Branching Out and Branching Out Coordinates sets perfect for a child. Well, here's a little set I made for my daughter. She is REALLY into Knock Knock jokes right now. . .and she makes them up herself! LOL Most of the time they don't make sense, but I laugh anyway because it's just too darn cute! :) For the box, I used the Ghirardelli Box Tutorial on SCS. I plan to fill the box with little cards containing Savannah's own knock knock jokes. I thought that would be cute and a nice piece of memorabilia for me. :) Later on we can fill it will actual knock knock jokes for her!


The paper I used for this project is from the Green Stack by Die Cut With a View. . .it is a PERFECT match for these stamp sets. If you haven't seen it, you should check it out! It's complete with trees and owls!












If you were at the release party this morning at Paper Craft Planet - you might have seen this awesome color challenge that Taylor has created:

To celebrate the release of her new stamps over at Taylored Expressions, Taylor is giving away a Key Ingredient Birthday Boy set. All you have to do is to create a card inspired by these colors and upload it to Paper Craft Planet using the tag: tecolorchallenge (all one word, all lowercase). You must have your cards uploaded by Monday, March 9th at 8am PST to be eligible for the Key Ingredients Set. We can't wait to see your lovely creations!

Don't forget to stop by and see the rest of the Baker's Dozen today for their release day projects!

Ana Wohlfahrt, Dawn Easton, Donna Baker, Jen del Muro, Jodi Collins, Laura Fredrickson, Karen Giron,Denise Marzec, Karen Motz, Laurie Schmidlin, Sankari Wegman and, of course, Taylor Vanbruggen!!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you've enjoyed all of the sneak peeks!

15 comments:

Nancy said...

I love this, Charmaine! My little guy Henri is into Knock Knock jokes too, so thanks for the inspiration. The paper is absolutely perfect...
~Nancy

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

How sweet! Love the colours and papers and the little box is adorable!

Jodi Collins said...

Totally FABULOUS Charmaine!! That little box is a delight and I LOVE the colors and dp you used!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love the owl in your sweet tree Charmaine!! And that little knock, knock box is super cute!!

Christi Flores said...

Everything is wonderful Charmaine!! Wow!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh that box is ADORABLE!!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh goodness Charmaine, your card and little box are perfect!!! Love the papers you used today!

Beate said...

Charmaine, that is soooo cute! LOVE the box and card! You sure make those stamps hard to resist!
Hugs and smiles

Karen Motz said...

What an adorable project Charmaine! And a perfect keepsake too. :)

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

Super sweet Charmaine! Love that little box!

Taylor said...

This is so cute, Charmaine! I love that tree paper in the background and the sweet little box you created! Thanks for making this such a happy release day!

Karen Giron said...

Charmaine, this is beautiful! I love the tree and your daughter will absolutely LOVE this. You have to love it when they're into knock, knock jokes - especially when they don't make any sense! haha!

Stephanie Hargis said...

Wow Charmaine! Your card and box are absolutely adorable! I LOVE the colors that you used! The paper is fantastic! :D Great job with these sneak peeks...I am definitely getting this set!

((hugs))

Lorie said...

Wow Charmaine! Your stuff is always so stunning! Thanks for sharing it with us! :o)

Rose Ann said...

I love your adorable card and box, Charmaine!! That little owl is so cute, and I love the idea of the knock knock joke box!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails