Sunday, March 1, 2009

Prettie Pajama Party TONIGHT!


Sorry this post is so late, but we just got our internet back! Just wanted to remind you that tonight is the Prettie Pajama Party starting at 7pm EST in the Paper Pretties Forums! I will be issuing a challenge every hour so be sure to come and play along!! Besides the challenges, chatter, and all around fun, we will also be releasing Bunny Hop Sophia to the public as well as Love You This Much!! We'll also be revealing our April stamp of the month! Hopefully I can get a peek added to this post in a little while, but you can check out Jessie or Jodi's blogs right now for a peek! Hope to see you tonight!
ETA: This is Hola Chica! The April Stamp of the Month from Paper Pretties! Isn't she adorable?

6 comments:

Beate said...

I am such a looser. I forgot. Well...I was working on SCS stuff all day and just finished. Darn it!!! Next time...nudge me more often. LOL
LOVE the card you made.
Big cyber hugs

Kelley said...

Great card....makes me want to have a margarita....yes even at 8:56am!!!

Jana Weaver said...

LOVE this card! Is that dsp back there, or did you make that with a brayer and ghosting?

Rose Ann said...

This is darling, and I love the colors!!

Marja Sch said...

What alovely image. I'm so happy am into the stamp of the month thing. Your card is lovely. Hugs Marja

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Charmaine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails