Friday, March 13, 2009

Weekend Sketch Challenge #72

Another Friday! Wow, sometimes the week goes so fast! Today the Weekend Sketch Challenge is being hosted by Jenn! If you'd like to see the sketch, head on over to her blog.

I decided to go bright with my card this week. I hadn't opened up my Raspberry Fizz cardstock from Papertrey Ink, so I thought I'd use that. I used the Beautiful Kindness set from Verve Stamps. I added extra little butterflies with the Martha Stewart 3 butterfly punch.

Be sure and check out what Beate, Cambria, Jenn, Lori, MaryJo and Sharon have created using this sketch! I can't wait to see! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Beautiful Kindness (Verve Stamps); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- Raspberry Fizz, Pure Black (PTI); Accessories- black embossing powder, 3 butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), scallop border punch (EK Success), black ribbon (Darice), Birds and Swirls Cuttlebug folder (Provocraft), Glitter Dots, Labels One Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Finished card measures 4.25" square

16 comments:

Lori Craig said...

You tease!!! Waiting on Verve over here. Charmaine, this is darling. I love how you used butterflies for the accent elements. Great colors, the embossing and the scallops are beautiful touches. Just fabulous!

Beate said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE your pink/black card! Gorgeous stamps, gorgeous ribbon, wonderful texture!
Hugs and smiles

Jennifer Aviles said...

OOh, how BEAUTIFUL!!! I just love those butterflies and all the girlie stuff. Beauty!

Janine said...

Charmaine this card is gorgeous.!!
I love that hot pink and black together... I just did some wedding invitations for a friend's daughter with these exact colors.
Hope you have a great weekend.

Rose Ann said...

I love the bright pink with the black...and your butterflies are so pretty!!

Memories of Time said...

Oh yah baby! LOVE the bright color... and you know I DIG the pink babe! AWESOME!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just gorgeous, Charmaine. So bold and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Perfect sentiment for sure! Love how you added butterflies. And the colors are to die for. Have a wonderful weekend.

Sharon Harnist said...

Beautiful butterfly, Charmaine, and I love this bright pink and black combo!

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMGOSH THIS IS BEYOND GORGEOUS!!!! WOW WOW WOW...alright, there goes my wallet, I NEED this set!!! LOVE it!

Denise Marzec said...

So bright and cheerful!!

Jodi Collins said...

I am in LOVE with this GORGEOUS creation Charmaine! LOVE LOVE LOVE the black which just POPS with the raspberry! This is GORGEOUS!!!

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous Charmaine!! I love that color combo!!!

Donna Baker said...

this card is so strikingly gorgeous! love that sentiment

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Bold!! Bright!! And Beautiful!!! LOVE this gorgeous card Charmaine!! It's so vibrant and striking!! WOW!!

Anonymous said...

Charmaine, this is beautiful! Don't you just love that pink with the black!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails