Saturday, March 21, 2009

New JustRite at Stamper's Dream!

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that there are some BRAND NEW RELEASE JustRite products available at Stamper's Dream right now! For this card I used the Celebrations Demi Phrase set and the 2" Wooden Stamper with Bonus 15pt Font Set and Center. The papers are some digital papers that I've fallen IN LOVE with, Strawberry Cafe Revised. The card is very quick and simple since I didn't have much time today. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Celebrations Demi Phrases, 2" Wooden Stamper with Font Set and Center (JustRite); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine), Ruby Red, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Bashful Blue (SU); Paper- Strawberry Cafe Revised (SugarPlum Paperie); Accessories- wide grosgrain (SU), paper piercer, brads (Making Memories), Plain Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), blender pen; Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your card, Charmaine! And those digi papers are awesome! I am SOOOOOO impressed that you've already used your new JustRite stamps! Geez...I'd better get to work! Thanks, my friend! :-)

Michele Kovack said...

Love this!!!!

Alex said...

Such a pretty card Charmaine, I love that stamp! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! How cute! Thank you for using my papers! I love your card. :)

Rose Ann said...

What a pretty stamp...and I love your layout, colors, and edging!!

Christi Flores said...

Ohhh!! I love this! The colors are fab!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails