Monday, March 16, 2009

Somebunny Loves You

I just LOVE this little Bunny Cuppie in the Sweet Spring set from Taylored Expressions. So adorable. I decided to use this image for the latest Cupcake Challenge. The patterned paper is from the Hannah Oh Baby Girl line from Basic Grey. I found it in my stash and didn't realize I even had it. Don't you love when that happens? The Spring colors really make me excited for Spring to actually stay! Today is just beautiful here and the next couple of days are supposed to be too. I just can't wait until the cold days are gone!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you're having a wonderful day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Sweet Spring (Taylored Expressions); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- Hannah Oh Baby Girl (Basic Grey), Regal Rose (SU), white (Georgia-Pacific); Accessories- white gel pen, ribbon (Darice), circle and scallop circle punches (Marvy Uchida), Swiss Dots and Welcome Baby Cuttlebug folders (Provocraft), Copic markers; Finished card measures 4.25" square

13 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

I love this! i think this was my favorite TECC sketch ever and I love what you did w your card! Super cute!

Janine said...

Just fabulous Charmaine!!

Kristine said...

me too! it's soo very cute! and I love your beautiful paper!! ☺

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous Charmaine!!

Denise Marzec said...

LOVE that DP with the sweet TE bunny. I'm SOOOOO ready for warmer days too!!

Donna Baker said...

this is SO cute! I love that paper...

Libby Hickson said...

So sweet!

Alex said...

Really cute card Charmaine, I love that bunny image, totally makes me smile!! Great colors too, love that dp!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Super cute Charmaine! I love the bunny cuppie!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Super Cute card. Just got my set in the mail today and cant wait to use it!!

Michele Kovack said...

Simply ADORABLE!!! Love all the pink and white....so sweet!

Rose Ann said...

What a sweet bunny cupcake!! I love the papers and wonderful layout!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE every bit of this Charmaine! Your coloring is stunning as usual and I LOVE this cuppie (I think this one is my fav...for now!!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails