Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fishy Tote

This was for yesterday's Technique Lover's Challenge on SCS, to create a Treat Purse. Since I made mine a little more "manly", I call it a treat tote! LOL I used the Patterned Pets set from Inkadinkado and some Penny Lane Freebird paper from My Mind's Eye. Both of these products are available at Stamper's Dream.

Instead of adding candy to my tote, I added Goldfish crackers. They are a favorite in this house! I think they'd even be great for a non-manly treat tote. . .I know my kids would LOVE a little treat like this! Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Patterned Pets (Inkadinkado), Very Punny (SU); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- Penny Lane Freebird (My Mind's Eye), Pure Poppy (PTI), Certainly Celery (SU); Accessories- Real Red, Certainly Celery markers (SU), red grosgrain and gingham(Darice), eyelets (Making Memories)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl, that is simply ADORABLE! Love that fun fish, and those happy colors! You'd better keep an eye on that bag. Savannah is going to claim it for sure! :-)

Christi Flores said...

This is TOO cute!! I love the goldfish!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Absolutely adorable!! Girl you are cranking out the fabulous projects!! WOW!

Carolyn King said...

How awesome! YOu did a fantastic job on this tote (I so want to do a seinfeld and call it a man-purse or something)LOVE the colors! Great job girl!

Rose Ann said...

Your fishy tote is so cute, Charmaine!! Love it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails