Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Julie!

It's a Birthday Blog Hop Prettie Girl style! The fabulous Julie is turning a year older today and to celebrate, the Prettie Girls are throwing a virtual birthday party! Cake, balloons, drinks and cards galore to celebrate! :) I brought the margaritas!

The hop started at Jodi's blog so if you didn't start from there you might be missing out on some of the fun! :) Next you'll visit Jackie R. When you reach the end of the hop make sure and leave a little love for Julie wishing her a Happy Birthday!

Happy Happy Birthday, Jules! We LOVE you! Hope you like the "Chica"rita! I thought it would be perfect to celebrate your special day! Hope you have a day as wonderful as you are! Sending you BIG HUGS! ETA: I forgot to mention that I used the Cup Card Tutorial on SCS for the margarita glass! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Hola Chica (Paper Pretties), Margaritas (Impression Obsession); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko) Certainly Celery (SU); Paper- Summer Stack (DCWV), vellum, white (Georgia-Pacific); Accessories- brads (Making Memories), grosgrain (Darice), Copic markers, Dazzling Diamonds glitter; Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

21 comments:

Norine said...

love the card and really like the colors ok going to hop now LOL

Hugs
Norine

StampOwl said...

this is wonderful & fun Charmaine!

Unknown said...

How COOL!! and perfect - wish we could have a real party and have some fun! ;) Thank you so much my friend!

Donna Baker said...

oh my - is this ever so cute!?!? I love it

Anonymous said...

Ok, listen! This IS the cutest card, I take what I wrote back on your other one! LOL

Jodi Collins said...

NO WAY!! I cannot even believe the FABULOUSNESS that this is!! Charmaine, my friend, you have OUTDONE yourself! This is sensational!

Nancy Riley said...

OMG! This is sooooo creative and hilarious! Charmaine, you're amazing!

Christi Flores said...

OMG what a fun card!!!! I love this!!!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Brilliant! What a fun card!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is FABULOUS, Charmaine!!

Kay D said...

Great card; really fun!

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute and creative, Charmaine!! LOVE it!! Yum, yum!!

Jackie said...

I LOVE how you made these Margaritas! Excellent job, and these look super yummy! Its party time if there are Margaritas!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is the COOLEST Chicarita I've evah seen!!! OMG I LOVE THIS!!!! What a great bday card! You are amazing!!!

Jana Weaver said...

WOW! Love that rita...but I didn't think Sophia could drink yet! ;-)

Alex said...

What a fun card Charmaine!! I love the colors, really reminds me of fiesta - perfect for a margarita, lol! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jen Tapler said...

Oh Charmaine, this is just FANTASTIC!! I love it!

Libby Hickson said...

How cute and FUN! Love it!

Michele Kovack said...

.....shut up!!! Seriously the CUTEST card EVAH!!!

Anonymous said...

SO cute!! Very creative.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! What a great way to use Hola Chica. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails