Saturday, March 14, 2009

Knock Knock

Here's a little card I made as a sort-of "welcome to the neighborhood." I thought it would be cute to give the look of a new birdhouse in the tree! The papers are from the Green Stack from Die Cut With a View and the stamps are the Branching Out and Branching Out Coordinates from Taylored Expressions. The birdhouse is on dimensionals so that it stands out a little more. I'm loving these papers in the Green Stack! So, so cute!

Thanks for stopping by today. . .I hope you're having a great weekend! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Branching Out, Branching Out Coordinates (Taylored Expressions); Ink- Burnt Umber (Palette); Paper- The Green Stack (DCWV), Choice cardstock (Taylored Expressions), Tangerine Tango (SU), Dark Chocolate (PTI); Accessories- scallop border punch (EK Success), wide Old Olive grosgrain (SU), paper piercer, Copic markers; Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"

12 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

Good Morning Charmaine! You continually amaze me with each one of your creations! This is just adorable and so bright and cheery too! Have a wonderful weekend!
Smiles, pam :)

Rose Ann said...

This is adorable, Charmaine!! I love the papers, stitches, and of course that sweet image!!

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful card, I love the colors and the coordination of your papers, that's my biggest struggle.

Jami said...

Adorable! I love the *knock knock* with the birdhouse! Love the fun colors too!

Anonymous said...

Charmaine, this is the cat's meow! Don't you just love that Branching Out set!

Anonymous said...

I see you're branching out a bit and I love it. Just precious!

Unknown said...

Adorable card! Those papers are wonderful!! :)

Gwen said...

Just soooo darn cute!!! would love to get this set!!! the paper you chose is perfect!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is just so sweet Charmaine! I love the papers, sewing and that darling birdhouse on the branch!

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable!!!

Michele Kovack said...

This is just tooooooo cute!!! : )

Jodi Collins said...

Awesome awesome awesome! What a perfect Welcome to the Neighborhood card! Sheesh girl..is there anything you cannot do???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails