Monday, March 9, 2009

New Verve!

New Verve is NOW available! Eight new sets and 5 new Plain Janes are available for purchase here! Here are a few projects I made using some of the new releases. This first one uses the Psalm 51:10 Plain Jane along with the With Love Cuttlebug folder.


The second card uses the Happy Easter Plain Jane along with the Miracles Blossom set. I used the Viva La Verve March Week 2 sketch with a twist. . .to use any shade of red, green and pink. Not your typical Easter card, but I do like the color combo!


The third card uses the Floral Symphony set. A bit of a different color combo with the gold.


The last project is a very simple one, but probably one of my favorites. It uses the Chocolate Bunnies set. I saw this chocolate mold in WalMart and I HAD to get it specifically for this stamp set. It's so easy to make and who wouldn't love this little chocolate bunny for Easter? You can fill the little basket with jellybeans or (my favorite) Cadbury Mini Eggs! If you'd like to see more projects using the new sets, head on over to the Verve gallery!



Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE that first card with the embossed flower!
TFS

Melissa said...

All of the projects are stunning but my favorite is the 2nd one....I love the pop of color and you know me and pink..... :o)

Fantastic job Charmaine!

Many Blessings,
M.

Lori Craig said...

Girl - you really turned it on for this release - not that it was ever off - LOL!! LOVE your projects and cards! So, so pretty!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally gorgeous stuff Charmaine!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So fabulous Charmaine! You're such a rockstar! :)

Christi Flores said...

*thud* Wow!!!!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Wowsers girl!! You cranked out some fabulous creations for this release!! Holy moly cow!! Love every one. Each is so different and has such fantastic details...WOW!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

LOVE these! Great projects, Charmaine!!! I think I might *need* that chocolate bunny saying! :)

Unknown said...

WOW, Charmaine! These are all SO wonderful! That chocolate bunny and basket is just perfect!

Rose Ann said...

Wow...your cards are all soooo pretty, Charmaine!! I love your adorable tag on your yummy treat as well!! Fabulous samples!!

Denise Marzec said...

These are GREAT!!...every single one of them. Fantastic!!

Michele Kovack said...

OMG! You have totally outdone yourself here!! GORGEOUS! EVery one of them!

Jennifer said...

Charmaine, I just love your cards! They are delightful.

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Hey GF! All these are so great, I love the kraft one with the sentiment in the lower right corner, perfect card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails