Friday, March 6, 2009

Weekend Sketch Challenge #71


I can't believe it's Friday already and time for another Weekend Sketch Challenge! This week, Sharon is hosting the sketch, so you can head over there to see the sketch if you'd like to play along! I used the Hello Spring set from Our Craft Lounge and you can find it (and many other OCL stamps) at Stampers Dream! Isn't that big, round ladybug just adorable?
Be sure and stop by to see Beate, Cambria, Jenn, Lori, MaryJo and Sharon. I'm sure their interpretations of the sketch are all just fabulous! Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Hello Spring (Our Craft Lounge); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- Pink Prismatics (Prism Papers),white (Georgia-Pacific), Basic Black (SU); Accessories- wide Regal Rose grosgrain (SU), Just My Type Cuttlebug folder (Provocraft), Cotton Candy Stickles, Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

10 comments:

Lori Craig said...

sweet little lady bug! I guess it's not that little! :) Cute card, Charmaine! Love the embossed strip and the ribbon! Have a great weekend!

Jennifer Aviles said...

Aww, this is soooooo sweet! I echo Lori's kudos - beautiful!

Memories of Time said...

LOVE this! I knew you'd rock that lady bug! The embossing strip is SO cool.. but I think you were in my head again... I TOTALLY had that in my head to do! WEIRD... but of course it didn't work for me! YOU ROCK.. have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

So, so cute! I love the sketch, and the stamps and colors you used are just perfect for it! :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes..that big lady bug is definitely adorable. The whole card is adorable. Have a wonderful weekend.

Denise Marzec said...

Oh how totally adorable!!!

Sharon Harnist said...

Adorable ladybug, Charmaine! I love these colors and the Cuttlebuggin'! Great use of the sketch!

Rose Ann said...

Love your ladybug, Charmaine!! So cute!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Cute lil ladybug Charmaine!! Love the fun colors and embossing!!

Michele Kovack said...

This is soooo cute! Love the embossing strip!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails