Saturday, November 3, 2007

AMAZING Mail!

A couple of amazing packages showed up on my porch the other day. I kept thinking "I don't remember ordering anything", and then I opened them. I was completely amazed and just in awe of what was inside.

The first package I opened was from Kelley over at Kelley's Craft Corner. Can you believe this adorable card and these GORGEOUS embroidered burp cloths for our new little bundle??? I just couldn't believe my eyes! They are so beautiful I could barely stand to unwrap the ribbon that was so perfectly tying them together! How, Kelley, do you expect me to use these as burb cloths? We just LOVE these and cannot believe you sent such a beautiful gift! Thank you so much.


The second package I opened was from Abi at Musings from Tenerife. Abi sent the cutest little hooded vest and Baby Bug card. . .perfect for mommy, huh? :) As if that wasn't enough, I opened an accompanying envelope to find these PRECIOUS name plates for each of our children! Look at how adorable they are! My husband and I cannot wait to frame them! Abi, these gifts are just so beautiful! Thank you so much for thinking of us. . .we truly appreciate it!



Words cannot express how truly grateful I am for both of these gifts. I just cannot believe that the two of you sent such meaningful gifts to someone you've only "met" through cyber-space! I am so blessed to call you my "friends"! Lots of love and BIG HUGS, from the bottom of my heart!


8 comments:

Jenn in GA said...

these are such great gifts! i love that these gals used their creative gifts to bless your family.

one question on the name plates: what animal is represented by the letter "N"? i get all the others, but not that one!

Daniela Dobson said...

What beautiful gifts. I plan on making my own burp cloths, similar to these. I have all my supplies ready to go :)

Unknown said...

Oh my good these are soooo great - what wonderful people to create such goodies for you and baby! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, those gifts are AWESOME! You must be delighted!!! How sweet of those ladies to send them...
Hope you are doing well! You are going to LOVE having a little boy, I had 4 of them, and they are precious! FUN, FUN! :)

Rose Ann said...

What a super mail day!!! Awesome goodies!

Deborah said...

Ph my, how sweet and wonderful are these precious gifts! Deb

Anonymous said...

What wonderful gifts! I am smiling from ear to ear. How sweet of Kelly and Abi to sent you these.

Kylie Swain said...

You have some wonderful and amazing friends Charmaine. The burp cloths are just amazing - I wouldn't want to use them either. Put them in a frame!! LOL I will be glued to your blog (i am anyway) to see when your little bundle of joy has arrived.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails