Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Basically Soft


This is for today's Color Challenge on SCS, Basically Soft. . .to use Basic Gray, Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery. It has been a while since I've done one of the challenges on Splitcoast. It really felt good to be able to do one today! I even got to use some new stamps that were waiting for me when I got home! I used the sketch from Julee's Mojo Monday Challenge for this card. It's been a while since I did one of Julee's Mojo Challenges too. Thanks for jump-starting my mojo Julee! :) I don't know how well the picture shows it, but I used Icicle Stickles for the snow and added some snow falling as well. If you're looking for some inspiration, head on over to Poetic Artistry and try Julee's Mojo Monday Challenge, or try the Color Challenge on Splitcoast. They both helped me get going today! Thanks for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- A Winter Song, sentiment (Elzybells Art Stamps); Paper- Basic Gray, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, patterned paper (DCWV); Ink- Palette in Noir, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal, Blush Blossom, Bordering Blue; Accessories- paper piercer, brads (Making Memories), jumbo circle punch, Mega scallop circle punch, small oval punch, blender pen, Icicle Stickles.

18 comments:

Pegg S said...

This is so darling! I love her !!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card! These stamps are so very sweet! Great job!

Shannan Teubner said...

Girl this is just gorgeous! Love it!

Mark's Finest Papers said...

This is a lovely card! Love the coloring, the layout, everything!

Dawn Easton said...

Such a great card! I don't have any gray colours but need to order it after seeing what you have done!

Rose Ann said...

Your card is darling!! I love it!

Deborah said...

Charmaine this is such a delightful card! Hugs to baby! Deb

Bethany Paull said...

I'm glad you're finding time to stamp! Love how you used Julee's sketch.

Ashley said...

Awww!!! This is so sweet and cute! I love it!!! Hugs! Ash~

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Michele Kovack said...

Adorable! I just bought some of these stamps.....

Conibaer said...

The card is absolutly awesome!!!! Love everything about it!

Kelly said...

Wow, great card! And I love this layout. Very pretty!

Jami Speidel said...

I love how you put these colors together! The Elzy is also adorable!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Shut up! You are already back to stamping! You are wonder MOM!
And what! no stamp rut? Yeah for you!! This is gorgeous. love that layout!

Jenn in GA said...

really like this layout--the mixture of hard angles and scalloped circles is great! welcome back!

Anonymous said...

I love this stamp! What a cute card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is absolutely adorable! It looks like she's just popping off the page! Beautiful!

Alli Miles said...

I absolutely LOVE this card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails