Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dryer Sheet Tutorial

Have you ever tried the Dryer Sheet Technique? It adds such a unique fuzzy, glittery layer to your card! If you haven't tried it, check out the tutorial on SCS! It's simple and remember, if you don't have a Xyron machine, spray adhesive works very well too!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend. I'm trying to get everything checked off my list before I go in to have the baby on Tuesday morning. So far, my list is looking pretty good! Thanks for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Beautiful Season (SU); Paper- chocolate, red, olive, white (DCWV); Ink- Old Olive, Chocolate Chip; Accessories- brads (Making Memories), used dryer sheet, white organdy ribbon (Darice), ticket corner punch, Dazzling Diamonds glitter (SU).

6 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Thanks for sharing this technique. I've never seen it before. I will be trying it soon!
Best Wishes Tuesday morning!

My Paper World said...

What a great technique! It looks fabulous!

Jules said...

This is one of my favorite techniques. LOVE the sparkle! This card looks great! :) Julie

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

great technique and tutorial Charmaine!

Christi Flores said...

What an awesome technique and a beautiful card!! I'll be thinking of you Tueday morning! :)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Oh my....how exciting!!! there is nothing like a new baby in your arms...Praying for You!!!

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails