Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Prettie Wednesday

It's Wednesday and another Prettie Girl Challenge! This challenge was issued by Christie, to create 5 business cards for your Prettie Girl buddy and mail them off to her. I made these for Jillian, or Jillabella as she calls herself! :) At first I had no idea WHAT to do with the whole business card thing, then I couldn't decided which idea to go with. Hopefully Jillian will like these! It was definitely a lot of fun to make them! Be sure and check out what the other Prettie Girls, Alli, Christie, Jillian, Joanne, Julie C., Julie M., and Kristine came up with. Thanks for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Parisabella (Stamping Bella), Piece of Cake (Papertrey Ink); Paper- Whisper White, turquoise; Ink- Tempting Turquoise, Yo Yo Yellow; Accessories- circle punch, scallop circle punch.


11 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Too cute!!!

Deborah said...

Love these business cards Charmaine! These will be treasured by whomever receives one, and well remembered! Love that Bella! Deb

Alli Miles said...

What a sweet set of business cards. Congrats my friend...you are one busy lady. I admire that you had time to post.

Michele Kovack said...

What a great idea! Business cards for my scrapbook/cardmaking....I like it!

Unknown said...

Can I just say how PERFECT these are for Jillabella!! She's going to love them - so awesome!! Hope you're recovering well and you and baby get home soon! Can't wait to see him!! :)

Anonymous said...

These are adorable, Charmaine! I can't wait to get my first Paper Pretties shipment! : )

Alex said...

I love this Charmaine and I am sure she will too!! Very very cute! I hope you and new baby are doing well! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

great job! what a fun thing! i wish I was your sister :)

Anonymous said...

Has that baby arrived yet?

Jill said...

Fun! Maybe I should make some business cards for the craft fair I'm going to be in...

Jenn in GA said...

i think these are great, and they captures Jillian's personality quite well! hope all went well yesterday...so incredible of you to set up auto posts to keep us occupied while you're otherwise occupied!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails