Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's Prettie Wednesday!


Two weeks ago (wow, has it been THAT long?), Kristine submitted the Prettie Girl Challenge to make a recipe card. This one stumped me for a while because I couldn't think of anything interesting to do! I finally decided that one of our favorite family appetizers would make a great recipe card. . .Taco Dip! Plus, I hadn't had any in a while, so it was a perfect excuse to make some! I printed the actual recipe on the computer, took a picture of my taco dip and mounted it on the card with dimensionals. The "southwestern" looking stamps are from a set I got at my local craft store for $1.98! I thought they worked well. I sent this card off to Julie C. Hopefully she likes the recipe! I can't wait to check out the other Prettie Girls(Alli, Christie, Jillian, Joanne, Julie C., Julie M., and Kristine) recipe cards! Thanks for stopping by! Hopefully I'll be back a little later. . .this is my first day back on the computer! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Safari (Sugarloaf Products), Rough Edges Alphabet (SU); Paper- heavy computer cardstock, Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava (SU); Ink- More Mustard, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky (SU);

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Great recipe card! LOVE that you actually made it and took a picture! Hope you're feeling well - go slow! but SOOOOO glad you're back!! :)

Abi said...

Glad to have you back - take it easy though! Hope baby is settling in and not giving you too many sleepless nights LOL! Take Care

DeniseLynn said...

Welcome back! Wow - and so soon. Now don't feel bad about taking breaks as often as you need them. Mom's need their rest. The recipe card is a great idea and i love what you created. (the recipe looks yummy too!)

Anonymous said...

It's a great looking recipe card - very colorful and yummy!

Welcome back with your new little bundle of joy. You're all together now for Thanksgiving. Hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

so happy to see you back so soon! hope all is going well for mommy, baby, and the rest of the clan!

recipe cards...cuteness!

Anonymous said...

Super idea!

Glad your back!

Hope all is going well.

Jules said...

Wow! That looks yummy! Hey...don't forget to REST! My little girl turns 5 this Saturday. The year she was born Thanksgiving was late and we had a little newborn over the holiday which made it even more special. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving! Did I say...don't forget to REST?? :) Take care! Julie

Alex said...

Hi Charmaine - I am so glad that you are back! Take is easy though and enjoy that new little boy! This recipe card is awesome. I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alli Miles said...

delicious! I think this recipe looks too good. great idea to use the photo.

Deborah said...

Oh my Charmaine, hope you and baby Issac are doing great! I had 3 c-section so I do remember the healing time was a bit harder the first week. Take good care and congrats again! Your recipe card is wonderful! Deb

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Take your time....your cyber friends totally understand. Babies always come first.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails