Tuesday, November 6, 2007

FS39 JPMAYO

This was for this week's Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS, to CASE JPMAYO! She has a WONDERFUL gallery that you must visit if you haven't already! I chose to CASE this card. I loved the layout and the fact that it was simple, but beautiful! I changed the colors, the background stamp and the Cuttlebug folder since I needed a thank you card instead of a birthday card! :)
Today is going to be a busy day. . .lots of doctor's appointments and running around. Don't know if I'll be able to stamp at all, but it sure would be nice! :) Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- So Swirly Jumbo Wheel; Ink- Groovy Guava; Paper- Groovy Guava, Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery; Accessories- Bazzill flower, Prima flower, rhinestone brad, Cuttlebug Thanks folder.

5 comments:

Alex said...

Hi Charmaine!! I am FINALLY getting a chance to blog again and I am sooooo glad I got to look at all your fantastic creations!! This one is no exception, it's gorgeous!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Linda said...

Tres Cute!!!! Love the color choice. I'll be posting a card on my blog that I got from Poetic Artistry (I think you sent me to her blog!)....let me know what you think!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this case....super cute.

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

Jules said...

Nice color combo! :) Julie

Bethany Paull said...

Very pretty. Love the layered flowers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails