Thursday, November 29, 2007

Still Thinking Warm

Here's another card I made with the My Favorite Things By the Seashore set. All of the supplies came in my Paper Pretties box. I just LOVE that patterned paper! Christie does such a wonderful job of picking out papers and embellishments! I'm still trying to think warm even though winter is here! It really wakes you up walking out the door to take Savannah to preschool in the morning. Thankfully, my husband can wait until I get back to leave for work. That way, I don't have to drag Arwen and Isaac with me twice. I can't believe it's Thursday already. Time sure does fly. . .especially when you have a list of things to get done and time just ticks away as the list SLOWLY gets shorter. I'm hoping to get some more crossed off my list today! Hope you have a productive day as well! Thanks for visiting! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- By the Seashore (My Favorite Things); Ink- Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel (SU); Paper- Very Vanilla (SU), Urban Window Collection (We R Memory Keepers); Accessories- ribbon (American Crafts), horizontal slot punch (SU), blender pen.

9 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

This is so pretty! I love it!

Janine said...

It is BRRRRR cold here in London Ontario too. Love the card and can hardly wait to get my first Paper Pretties box as well as the Copic markers... I am waiting patiently !!!

Christi Flores said...

I LOVE this card! That pp is awesome! :)

Heather said...

Sharp looking card- I like the colors. Fantastic that your DH doesn't leave for work until after you drop off your oldest at pre-school- a definite time saver!

Dawn Easton said...

I love your card! I think that MFT stamp is my favourite. Probably because I don't live anywhere near water but sure wish I did! LOL!

Latisha said...

Cute card...I know what you mean about not having enough time :)Have a happy Friday!

Michele Kovack said...

Mmmmm....it reminds me of summer! Definitely not like the weather here right now! Lovely card!

Deborah said...

Adore the way this card came together Charmaine! How is your little prince doing? Deb

Debbie Olson said...

What a lovely card, Charmaine! You have the perfect touch with the details!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails