Friday, November 30, 2007

Sweet Bloom

I was busy cleaning up my craft room today and trying to organize when I found a few cards that were stuffed in a journal I made. I made the cards a while ago and I guess I forgot I put them in that journal. So, I thought I'd share one with you since I haven't yet had time to stamp today! :) I used a flower punch for this card, and put patterned paper on the inside of the card that would show through the flower. The sentiments are from a Brenda Walton clear set I have. I was just playing with the ribbon to make it look like a stem. I know it's not the typical green for a stem, but the card needed some color! :)

I can't believe it's Friday already! This week sure did fly by. Even today is going fast since I'm trying to clean up and organize. I can't find a few things, so I've been searching for them and that's taking some time. Not to mention that when I'm searching for the things I've lost, I find more work that needs to be done! LOL Well, thanks for stopping by today! Hope you're having a wonderful Friday! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Brenda Walton; Paper- Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Basic Black (SU), patterned paper (Me & My Big Ideas); Ink- Certainly Celery, Pixie Pink, Basic Black; Accessories- Marvy Uchida flower punch, epoxy sticker, ribbon, staple.

7 comments:

Janine said...

Isn't it wonderful when you happen on some work that is already done!! And it's useable !!!
Even better.
Have a great day.
Janine

Anonymous said...

That is very cute! I keep imagining what it is like at your house, with your precious girls, and your new little son! When my guys were little, it was the BEST time of my life...I still miss those BABIES! They are just the most wonderful little things! :) Have a great weekend!

Jenn in GA said...

i like this sweet little card! the flower punch backed with designer paper makes a quickie, doesn't it? seems like you needed something like that today...happy organizing! you'll be glad you did!

Dawn Easton said...

What a sweet card! My daughter loved how you tied the ribbon!

Hope you are able to get some stuff cleaned up. I've got to clean up my area too...missing some cute Heidi Swapp jewels..lol

Have a fabulous weekend with your family!

Unknown said...

Such a cute card - the ribbon is awesome! Have a good weekend!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Oh I hate when I can't find something....its like always on the back of my mind until I find it!! Sweet card.

Diane said...

What we can find when we clean,lol.
You found a real treasure...it's a
lovely card,TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails