Monday, November 12, 2007

Color Challenge

This was for last week's Color Challenge on SCS, to use Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi and Ruby Red. I've had this Bella for a LONG time and haven't ever used her! Can you believe that? I thought this festive color combination would work well for her. I paper pieced her dress, boots and hat. The rest was colored with a blender pen and ink pads. The sentiment is by A Muse.

Well, today is my last day of being pregnant! It hit me EARLY this morning when I went to the hospital for my blood work. I just can't believe that by this time tomorrow, my belly will be "not so round". :) I've got a lot of last minute things to finish up today, so I'd better get going! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Merrybella (Stamping Bella), sentiment (A Muse); Paper- Wild Wasabi, Ruby Red, Soft Sky, Whisper White (SU); Accessories- star brads (Oriental Trading), Cuttlebug Spots & Dots folder, corner rounder, ribbon (American Crafts), Stardust Stickles., blender pen.

21 comments:

Coach Prentice said...

Beautifully done. Love the colors together. Wishing you all the best for tomorrow. Hope all goes well and you are home soon with a beautiful, precious little one.
Jessica'sMom on SCS

Lynn Mercurio said...

God bless you hon, and here's hoping for a smooth delivery. Can wait to see pictures! Take care.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Charmaine!
I can't wait to see your little boy! I will be thinking and praying for you tomorrow!
Big cyber hug!

Donna Baker said...

so cute! I will be thinking of you & praying for a fast recovery. Can't wait to see your 1st little baby boy! {{HUGS}}}

Alhambra Club said...

Bautiful card, love wild wasabi, best of wishes for tomorrow, how wonderful another precious little one.

Unknown said...

gorgeous! I love it.
Wishing you all the best tomorrow. You'll be in my thoughts....

Bev said...

Wonderful Card! Good luck tomorrow - hope you don't have a kindergardener - just a healthy sweet little bundle!! (and little pain!!)
Hugs!
Bev

Libby Hickson said...

Your card is adorable! And congratulations & best wishes for tomorrow!!! Make sure and post a photo!!!!

Kylie Swain said...

Fantastic card Charmaine - as always!!
Good luck for tomorrow, I will be thinking of you and wish you a speedy recovery.
K.

Christi Flores said...

Your card is awesome!! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. I hope you have a smooth delivery and I can't wait to see pictures of your little boy!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice card!! Have a happy delivery tomorrow!!

Jenn in GA said...

i can't believe you made time to post with only 24 hours to go before Isaac's arrival! looking forward to hearing how things go after you get home...no blogging or crafting from the hospital!

could i get your snail mail address so i can send greetings?

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow. Everyone is bloggerland will be waiting for the news! We will be thinking of you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Great job, love all that paper piecing...good luck tomorrow, how exciting, a new little baby!

Alex said...

OMG Charmaine - I cannot believe tomorrow is the day!!!! I am soooo excited for you and your family - a brand new miracle, how awesome!! Please send me your address as I have something I would like to send to you!

This bella card is gorgeous and the colors are sooo vibrant, just beautiful!! Love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

Your Bella card is adorable!!

Best wishes for a wonderful delivery tomorrow!!! Hugs!

Diane Gilbert said...

This card is so cute!

Hope all goes well tomorrow, I will be thinking of you, take care!

Can't wait to see pictures of your new baby boy!

Laura said...

Beautiful!! I love the layout!! Good luck with delivery!!

Anonymous said...

This card is so adorable!

Hope you have a smooth delivery and a healthy baby boy!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful Christmas creation! I wish you a good delivery and a healthy baby!

Jill said...

I love these colors together and that ribbon is too cute. Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails