Friday, November 16, 2007

Beate Weekend Sketch Challenge #28

It's Friday and you know what that means! Time for another fabulous Sketch Challenge from Beate! I just LOVED this sketch because it fit this little Tubby Time Bitzy Bug perfectly! I have wanted this little bug forever, and I finally ordered it last week from All That Scraps. I just LOVE the Bitzy Bug Collection from C.C. Designs! They are all so CUTE! Have you seen the little pregnant bug? So cute. . .but I didn't get that one. . .yet, anyway! :) Beate was awesome enough to send me this sketch early so I could work on it and have it finished before I went into the hospital since I didn't know if I'd be discharged in time! (I know, you all think I'm nuts, right?) I just can't help thinking ahead, and stamping helps keep my mind off the things I think of to worry about! (like the unknown of life AFTER delivery of baby #3!) Anyway, thanks, Beate! You rock!





I colored in the bug image with a blender pen and ink pads, used the Spots and Dots Cuttlebug folder for the background, and a combination of circle punches and the designer label punch for the sentiment. I really love the colors of this card, but more than that, I JUST LOVE THIS BUG! Hope you do too! Be sure to check out what wonderful creations Beate, Jenn, Laurie, Lori, MaryJo and Sharon have come up with! Thanks for visiting and have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Tubby Time Bitzy Bug (C.C. Designs), Bugs & Kisses (SU); Paper- Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava, Whisper White (SU); Ink- Blue Bayou, Groovy Guava, Bordering Blue, Basic Black (SU); Accessories- double stitched ribbon in Groovy Guava, 1 1/4", 1 3/8", Designer Label punches, Jumbo circle punch, Mega scallop circle punch, Spots & Dots Cuttlebug folder, paper piercer, Icicle Stickles.


18 comments:

Amy said...

ok, did I just imagine you were pregnant and giving birth a few days ago? Did I miss the birth announcement post? Did you have your baby? Tell me!!!!!

hugs,
Amy

Kendra Hernandez said...

Great card Charmaine!

Anonymous said...

First, hope all is well Charmaine.
Second, what a stinkin' cute card. Great job!
Baby card on it's way soon:)

Jennifer Aviles said...

Charmaine, you are amazing! I love this creation, and can't wait to "meet" your latest! :) Congratulations (from someone who did payroll from her bed right before being wheeled out for her c-section, lol)!

Melissa said...

Super sweet Charmaine!

Shannan Teubner said...

So cute, girl! Hope you and the babe are well!

Anonymous said...

Charmaine, this is sooo cute! Your coloring is amazing.
Can't wait to see a post that you are back and allright!
Big cyber hugs.

Jenn in GA said...

cute cute cute, but i bet your baby's cuter! can't wait to see pics of him soon, but thanks for the eye candy while you were gone...

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!! You are just amazing. You just had your 3rd child (congrats!) and you managed to get posts ready ahead of time??? Amazing - how do you get it all done? Please write a book of your secrets - I'll be the first one to order a copy!! Hope you are resting and you and your new little baby are doing well!!

Anonymous said...

oh I love it! I read on Beates blog you had your son!! woohoo! cant wait to "meet" him! lol

Daniela Dobson said...

This is so cute I love it!

Brenda H. said...

Congrats on your new little one...'so excited for you!! This card is absolutely adorable...'love that Bitzy Bug! You are so creative...thanks for sharing and inspiring me!!
~Brenda H.

Rose Ann said...

This is sooo cute!! Love it!

I hope all went well with the delivery!

Deborah said...

Adorable card CHarmaine! Wishing you all the best with the birth of your new prince! Deb

Heidi said...

What a sweet card, makes me think of babies.......... thought for sure we'd get some news on yours! Take care and hope all is well.
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Charmaine, this is too, too cute!!! And...SUPERWOMAN...you had this all done while you were having your baby!!???!!! I stand in awe!!!! Hugs!!! Hope all is well with your precious one!

Bethany Paull said...

Very sweet! Your coloring is great.

Jean said...

That bug is so cute! And very interesting color combo, I like it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails