Saturday, November 3, 2007

Headed for Stardom


Have you heard that Verve Visual is about to release two new stamp sets on November 10? It's true! And you're going to LOVE them! This page was created with the Starlight Starbright set. This set has 17 stamps and 11 of them are sentiments. . .unique sentiments at that! As soon as I saw this sentiment, I knew I had to use this picture of my little "diva"! :)


I stamped the stars on Echo paper by Memory Box. I sprayed adhesive over the top portion of the picture and sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds glitter on it to give it a "night sky" feel. Next I added the Heidi Swapp Ghost Stars which were colored using the Tim Holtz alcohol inks in Stream and Wild Plum. The finishing touches were the paper piercing, cream organdy ribbon and finally, the perfect sentiment!


If you want to see more sneak peeks of the new sets, check out the Verve Visual blog from now until November 10 to see what the very talented Design Team has to tempt you! :) Have a great day and thanks for visiting! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps: Starlight Starbright (Verve Visual)Paper: Echo (Memory Box), Purple and Black (DCWV), Pearlized Cream (Paper Accents)Ink: VersaMagic in Perfect Plumeria and Purple Hydrangea, Glue Pad (Tsukineko), Noir (Palette)Accessories- Ghost stars (Heidi Swapp), cream organdy ribbon(Darice), paper piercer, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, small and large oval punches (Stampin' Up), alcohol inks in Stream and Wild Plum (Ranger)

6 comments:

Patti Gingrich said...

What a precious picture! I love it! And I love those stars! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Charmaine, the picture is priceless! I broke out in a big grin when I saw it.
Your page looks amazing! I love the stars, the paper piercing, the layout and the ribbon! In short...everything.
Hugs and smiles

Shannan Teubner said...

This TOTALLY made me smile when I saw it. I love it!

Unknown said...

How adorable is she!! Love the photo - so priceless! You layout is so fun, a great way to remember this moment! :)

Rose Ann said...

Soooo cute! What a great page too!

Melissa said...

Hahahahaha! Super cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails