Sunday, November 4, 2007

Holiday Cheer

This card was made for Jen's Sketch For You To Try. I decided to use one of the House Mouse images that my sweet friend Donna sent me! Isn't the mouse just the cutest? I've never owned any House Mouse images, but I have friends who absolutely LOVE them. Thanks again, Donna, for sending me these adorable images! I used patterned paper from the DCWV Christmas Glitter Stack. It has sparkle in all the right places! :) I colored the mouse in with ink pads and a blender pen, and then went over his hat with red and clear Copic Spica markers. Can I just say I LOVE those markers! I got them at Ellen's store. They add the perfect sparkle without the glue or lumpiness you sometimes get with glitter.

I can't believe the weekend is almost over already! They go so fast! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday! Thanks for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- House Mouse, Holiday Treats (Papertrey Ink); Paper- DCWV Christmas Glitter Stack and Fall Stack; Ink- Basic Black, Ruby Red, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Bordering Blue (SU); Accessories- blender pen, horizontal slot punch, red grosgrain ribbon, white polka dot organdy ribbon.

17 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

He's sooo cute!!

Pam Speidel said...

Absolutely ADORABLE! Love the way you've colored the little guy and your card layout is perfect! Holiday Cheer! :)

Phyllis Strickland said...

OH so cute! love the layou. Please do more house mouse! I have a bunch of them, but I fave trouble figuring out what to do with them.

Anonymous said...

OMGosh Charlie, he is sooo cute!!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Adorable little mouse. Love your coloring and the paper you used. Even if that one color looks a lot like Glorious Green! :)

Melissa said...

Another image that just makes me smile!

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet, he is a cutey! Love your use of traditional Christmas colors too!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

super super cute Charmaine! I dont have any house mouse stamps either I think they look too "real"!LOL! but your card is adorable!

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love that image and your coloring is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Michele Kovack said...

I love House Mouse! I dont' use them nearly enough! This is an adorable card!

Kelly said...

Gotta love the House Mouse stamps!! They are adorable - I have a few of them and love them all!

Great card! I love the layout of it!

Bethany Paull said...

How sweet! Your glittery papers are so pretty, and perfect with that little mouse.

Ila said...

What a Wonderfully Cute Card!! I love this little guy...your coloring and dp are perfect!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT! Great card, and that little mouse is just too, too cute!

Diane Gilbert said...

This guy is just too cute! I love your coloring, the glitter markers look awesome. I think I need to check into getting them!

Donna Baker said...

this is great, Charmaine! Glad you enjoyed playing with the house mouse image {you're welcome again}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails