Saturday, November 10, 2007

Got Verve?

Today's the day! Head on over to Verve Visual to check out their TWO new releases! I'm sure you're going to LOVE them! (and especially the prices!) Be sure and check out the Design Team Gallery to see all of the awesome creations the Design Team has come up with for these sets and well as two guest designers!! You'll be sure to see lots of great ideas and beautiful eye candy! If you love these sets, be sure and get them ASAP before they sell out!

Here's a couple of the cards I made using these two sets. The first one uses Wonderful Wishes. I love the square block and fitting sentiments inside! I added a star brad as well as two dots of copper glitter glue on either side. The chipboard star is from Heidi Swapp and that gorgeous paper is from the Crate Paper Cowboy Collection. . .I LOVE that!


The second card uses Starlight Starbright. I think this card has a little more of a "western" look to it. Maybe it's because the stars I stamped in the circles of the patterned paper reminded me of a sheriff's badge? The paper for this card is by Arctic Frog. The papers and ribbons for both projects can be found at Verve Visual. If you want to see more projects of mine and other design team members, head on over to the gallery!

Both sets are loaded with great sentiments for all occasions, so be sure and get your sets today! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Starlight Starbright, Wonderful Wishes (Verve Visual); Paper- Cowboy Collection (Crate Paper), Sunday Brunch (Arctic Frog), turquoise (DCWV), Stamper's Select white cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Ink- Really Rust, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip (SU); Accessories- rust ribbon, polka dot organdy (May Arts), horizontal slot punch, slit punch, paper piercer, large oval punch, white gel pen, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust markers, star brads (Oriental Trading).

12 comments:

Amy said...

Love them both, but the 2nd is my favorite! It's so bright and colorful. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods and that you are resting and taking care of yourself before the baby comes!!!

Hugs,
Amy

Julie Campbell said...

Wow! Charmaine! I can't believe you're getting ready to give birth and you are still working SO hard! I love what you've done with the new sets!

Jules said...

I love the patterned paper on these cards. I really like the stars! Good luck with your delivery! :) Julie

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous! I love what you have done on everything! The VV gallery looks so great! Hope you are feeling good and realxing whenever you can!!! (Yeah right) not while you are making this great stuff!

Christi Flores said...

Both of these cards are fantastic!! I will be placing my order later! :)

Shannan Teubner said...

These are just gorgeous!!!

Tina said...

The cards are wonderful. Great colors!

Bethany Paull said...

How great is that band around the first card! And I love the big bit of ribbon on the second. When is baby due? I know it's sometime soon. Wishing you the best.

Jukie said...

I love them! they are so polished and finished just right!

Alli Miles said...

These are gorgeous cards Charmaine. I love coming to your blog so I can drool!

Michele Kovack said...

I love both of them too! Tuesday you are having the baby? How exciting!!!!!

Unknown said...

Stars are my second favorite, next to snowflakes, and you really ROCKED the stars on these two cards! I especially love the band with the notches on the first one. Great, great cards!

PS: If you get this - good luck with baby this week, I'll be thinking of you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails