Thursday, November 22, 2007

Just a Little Eye Candy

Since I haven't had time to stamp just yet, I thought I'd share some creations with you for last month's Stampin' in Your Jammies over at Paper Pretties. I think I've told you that every month Paper Pretties has a virtual Stampin' in Your Jammies night for their members. It only lasts for 3 hours. . .one challenge each hour and you have to create and post your creations by the end of each hour. It's a lot of fun and there are prizes for winning entries! I was only able to participate in 2 of the last challenges. The one challenge was a sketch challenge, and the second was to make a sour cream container. It was a lot of fun. . .and you KNOW how I LOVE sketch challenges! :) Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and safe travel! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- By the Seashore(My Favorite Things), Jammybella (Stamping Bella); Paper- Bayou Blue, Soft Sky, Whisper White (SU), Chocolate, patterned paper (DCWV); Ink- Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Bayou Blue, Soft Sky; Accessories- Stardust Stickles, blender pen, paper piercer, scallop circle punch.

8 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

These are beautiful! Hope you and the babe are doing great!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Charmaine! I'm dying to get my first Paper Pretties shipment and play in this fun jammie-licious event! In the meantime, know that I'm wishing you lots of rest and bonding with sweet baby Isaac. Hugs!!!

Unknown said...

We missed you Charmaine! Glad to have you back! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

Those are both so cute!!I know you must be in "heaven", with your new little son, and your 2 little girls! What a wonderful Thanksgiving it had to be. The best to you, and again, congratulations! I'm so very happy for you all. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Charmaine. I missed you. I love your cards. Give that baby some kisses.

Anonymous said...

these are adorable!! thanks for sharing them - now go kiss that beautiful little boy!!

Bethany Paull said...

These are darling. I really like the wavy cut with glitter for the beachy card. Hope you and Isaac are doing well. Is he sleeping well (for a newborn, anyway)? Hope YOU're getting your rest too.

Anonymous said...

These are GREAT! Glad to have you back! Maybe you can help me with the love of sketch challenges! I hope you had a great and relaxing Thanksgiving....that is...if you are getting ANY sleep!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails