Monday, November 5, 2007

Baby It's Cold Outside

I was in a "snow" kind of mood today. It's supposed to snow here tomorrow and even though I don't like the cold AT ALL, I do love snow! I used some scraps of paper from a card that I made the other day and came up with this card. This is the Baby It's Cold Outside set from My Favorite Things. You can ONLY get this set right now in the Paper Pretties November subscription boxes, so it's not even available at My Favorite Things yet! How cool is that? I really do like it a lot. I've used this set quite a bit and I always like the results. Hope you do too! Thanks for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Baby It's Cold Outside (MFT); Ink- Basic Black, Bashful Blue; Paper- Whisper White, green, red (DCWV), patterned paper (DCWV Christmas Glitter Stack); Accessories- Blender pen, brads (Making Memories), slit punch, Word Window punch (SU), white polka dot organdy ribbon (Paper Pretties Corner Store), Copic Spica Glitter pens.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Charmaine for checking out my work as the featured crafter on Andrea's site. That was nice! I am a biggie fan of yours! :) We singers have to support each other! :) Love this card!

Debbie said...

What an outstanding card!! Wow! This is soooo neat.
I may have to look into these stamps. Thanks for sharing.

Sew Club said...

Oh I love this! I've got this set, but haven't taken the time to play with it yet! Yours is wonderful!

Jenn in GA said...

love the pieced coat!

Anonymous said...

Love this frosty & cool concoction! This would surely cause smile eruptions upon opening!

~Bev

Shannan Teubner said...

Totally gets ya in the mood for winter!! I'm jealous that you're getting snow!! We're having a "cold" front...aka below 70. haha

Libby Hickson said...

This is so cute! I love how you did her dress, and I also love the patterned paper on the card base. Great color combo!

Alhambra Club said...

This is so pretty, love that DP and your paper piecing.

Jules said...

I love these headless characters. They are really growing on me! Great work! :) Julie

Unknown said...

Charmaine this is soooo great! Those colors and the paper are just so much fun!! Cute Cute Cute!!

Michele Kovack said...

This is the cutest card!!!

Christi Flores said...

I LOVE this card and that stamp is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh my girlie .. your card is sooo adorable .. Just love that image you used ..
have a Great day
xoxox
Dawn Griffith

Sharon Harnist said...

Charmaine, this is adorable -- I love it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails