Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Mail!

I have received some wonderful mail in the past week that I have not yet posted!


The first card was from fellow Prettie Girl, Alli Miles at Card Metaphors. This was for one of our weekly challenges. . .the color challenge that Alli issued a few weeks ago. Isn't this a wonderful card! I LOVE that dress! Thank you for the beautiful card, Alli!


The second card was also from a fellow Prettie Girl, Jillian Winters at Ink, Stamp & Scrap. Her card was from our "Scare Yourself" Challenge that Joanne issued. Jillian used this sand on the card for the stripes along the bottom. It was something she spent a fortune on at a craft fair and never used until the challenge. Isn't that a neat effect? I just LOVE it! This is such a beautiful card, Jillian! Thank you so much!



The third card, again, was from a fellow Prettie Girl, Kristine Reynolds at Stamping and Scrapping in California. I just LOVE this set and the card that Kristine sent is just beautiful! She sent it just because. . .how sweet of her! The set and all of the papers came in our Paper Pretties boxes! Isn't it wonderful? I love how everything coordinates! Thank you, Kristine, for the beautiful card. It really made me smile!



The last card I received was from my dear, sweet friend Pam Speidel at Stamping With Serendipity. It was such a nice surprise because I just LOVE Pam's work! Have you seen this girl color? Just fabulous! She sent some Penny Black snowman images inside! How cute are they? I can't wait to use them! Thank you so much, Pam, for thinking of me! You are such a sweetheart!

7 comments:

Tina said...

Your cards are fantastic! I love the colors.

Shannan Teubner said...

What great cards! You're a lucky girl!

Unknown said...

WOW! That IS happy mail!

Jillabella said...

Yay!! I'm so happy that you got it! I had fun making it, even though it scared me. What a great mail day you had!! xoxo

Michelle B said...

I love great mail! Looks like you were blessed with some awesome mail! Great Cards!

Inky Hugs,
Michelle

Unknown said...

Wow! Lucky you today!! All are great cards!!

Alli Miles said...

Oh I am sooooo glad it finally made it *lol* Great collection of cards too. I love good mail days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails