Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Featured Stamper: StampOwl

This was for the last Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS, to CASE StampOwl! The thing I love most about the Featured Stamper Challenge is that you get to check out an entire gallery of someone you may have missed with their daily posts. StampOwl's gallery is just awesome and it was very hard to choose a card to CASE. I finally decided on this card. I thought it was so pretty and soft, and the main image reminded me of this Bitzy Bug that I just got. . .I thought it would be a nice subsitute. So, I changed the stamps and the colors of the card. Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Ballerina Bitzy Bug (C.C. Designs), sentiment (A Muse); Paper- Christmas Glitter Stack (DCWV), Whisper White (SU); Ink- Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black (SU); Accessories- brads (Making Memories), polka dot organdy ribbon (Doodliedoo), ticket corner punch (SU), blender pen, corner rounder.

17 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Beautiful, love the Pink and that wonderful image.

Diane Gilbert said...

This is adorable! I love the colors and the layout. Just tooooo cute!

Unknown said...

Such a cute card! Charmaine have a great baby tomorrow! :) (sounds funny . .but it worked!)

StampOwl said...

this is just soooooooo cute ... thanks for playing this challenge

Christi Flores said...

Adorable! I love the bee!!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on this card -- that image is SO cute!

I'll bet you have met your new family member by now -- congrats!! =)

Jami Speidel said...

What a cute card! Best wishes for today and congratulations! I can't wait to see all of the pics of your new little one!

Janine said...

Charmaine as always your work is beautiful... Good luck today with the birth of your baby boy and make sure to update us when you are able...
Janine
2bKRafty@blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So cute! Can you tell me what you add the shadow with? A marker? Which one? My images always look like they are floating in space...

Your blog rocks! I am here lookin' every day! Thanks for all of your beautiful ideas!

And congrats, new Mommy of 3! I know he's beautiful!

Basement Stamper said...

I love these little bugs and this is so cute!!! Thanks for sharing and thinking about you this morning!

Tina said...

Very pretty card, so delicate and sweet!

Anonymous said...

OH IT IS SO CUTE!!! ***pinching cheeks*** Have a happy day tomorrow!!! HOW EXCITING :) **HUGS**

Alex said...

This is so adorable Charmaine! I am thinking about you since I know you went in this morning to have your new little miracle! Can't wait to see pics! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jukie said...

this is such a lovely card and perfect for a little young lady

Michele Kovack said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute card, but weren't you having a baby today?! I want baby pictures!

Jill said...

This is adorable. I love that little bug. Too too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails