Sunday, March 2, 2008

And the Winner Is. . .

Andrea who said:

Andrea said...
Happy 1st birthday. I love this blog!!!! Andrea
March 1, 2008 10:52 PM

Congratulations, Andrea! That was some easy counting. The random number that was chosen was 270, so out of 275 comments, I only had to count back 5 comments! Andrea, please send me your mailing address so I can get these goodies out to you!

Thank you all for leaving comments and helping celebrate this first year! You all have made it VERY special! HUGS!

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Congrats Andrea!

Jules said...

Happy 1st Blog Birthday! :)Julie

Deborah said...

Lucky Andrea! Deb

Laura lok said...

congrats Andrea!!!!!

Andrea Murdock said...

Yay yay yay!!!! I won I won I won!!! I am so excited and happy. I actually threw my arms up in the air and yelled yay while pumping my fists!!!

this made my day! Andrea
ajmurdock@sympatico.ca

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails