Saturday, March 8, 2008

Flutter Sophia

Here's another card I made using the Flutter Sophia from Paper Pretties to be released tomorrow night! I paper pieced her dress and then colored the necklace and flower on top of the paper piecing with a Rose Red marker. I just LOVE the wide satin ribbon from Stampin' Up! I added some Poinsetta Dew Drops that I got in an awesome package from Beate! Thanks, again, Beate!

I hope you all can join us tomorrow at 8pm EST for the Prettie Pajama Party and release of two new stamp sets! Here are the details:
Where: The Paper Pretties Forum
When: Sunday, March 9th at 8:00pm EST
Who: Everyone who loves to stamp
Why: Cause its Fun, we love to give away prizes, and we have a new release!
The Rules: At the top of every hour I will issue a challenge. You have 1 hour to complete that challenge and upload your card to the forum. There are 3 challenges total. You can use any paper, embellishments, ribbon, etc that you like, but the rule is that you must use either a stamp that has come in one of the Paper Pretties boxes OR any stamp set that Paper Pretties sells (you can see them in the sale section). Your card must be uploaded that evening. Within the next couple of days, the Prettie Girls vote to pick winners. There will be one winner for each challenge and one "overall best card" winner. Each of the winners of the challenges will receive a prize and the overall winner can pick ANY STAMP SET IN THE PRETTIES BOUTIQUE FOR FREE!!!! We have a ton of fun and laugh alot! So join us for some Prettie Fun! Hope to see you there! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Flutter Sophia (Paper Pretties); Paper- Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Palette O'Prints (SU); Ink- Noir (Palette); Accessories- Rose Red, Mellow Moss, Apricot Appeal, Blush Blossom markers (SU), Aquapainter, Poinsetta Dew Drops, Purely Pomegranate Satin ribbon (SU)

18 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Charmaine, you did a wonderful job with Sophia! She looks great paper pieced!

Amber Porter said...

This is too adorable! That paper piecing is perfect for her dress!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Charmaine! I love that stamp. I like the way you used the Dew Drops. I really have to start using mine, don't I? LOL

I wish I could participate in your Pajama party. I guess I will have to order something from Paper Pretties to be ready next time.

Hugs and smiles

Jana Weaver said...

This card is just gorgeous!! I love Sophia in Rose Red...it's definately HER color. :-)

Alex said...

this is wonderful Charmaine - totally love how you did that marvelous paper piecing! Have fun at your pj party - I will be at a scrapbook crop! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Melissa said...

So pretty Charmaine! She's beautiful in that paper pieced dress!

Many Blessings,
M.

Janine said...

What a pretty card Charmaine... I just love it !!
Have fun hosting and have a great day !!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super cute!!! Love the paper piecing!! Can't wait for the release!!

Juanita B said...

You do exceptional work and make me want to buy EVERYTHING, LOL.
Sophia is just adorable, I love the paper! TFS.

Anonymous said...

OH Wow! Love the color combo used with this card, and the ribbon bow is gorgeous!!! What a beautiful card! Hugs, Barb g

Nancy Riley said...

Beautiful job, Charmaine! I love the paper pierced dress on Sophia, and the coloring you've done is so professional!

Carolyn King said...

Wow...that card is awesome. love the red--the dew drops and your coloring!
Fantastic girl!

jjcreations said...

I absolutely love this card. All the rose if fantastic.

Laura said...

wow! That is all i can say. That card is just gorgeous. I love love love the colours and the DP. Of course, the stamp is just the cutest!

Marja Sch said...

Wauw, great stamps, love the dew drops and the ribbon. So cute and beautiful colours. Hugs Marja

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty!! I love your paper piecing, and pretty papers! Love your bow and Dew Drops too!! Super cute!

Alesha Walls said...

The Paper Piecing looks fabulous!

Deb Wood said...

Fabulous card love the colors and the ribbon!! I agree awesome paper piecing!! So pretty!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails