Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Mail

I received two gorgeous RAKs lately. This first one is from my sweet friend Julie Desper at Need to Stamp. She sent it to me just because. . .so, so sweet! I just LOVE the card! Her coloring is fantastic. I really love the stamps too! That sentiment is all too perfect for me right now! LOL Thank you, Julie! It is ALWAYS nice to receive a card from you! You always make me smile.

The second card is from Gretchen Belanger at Making Time for Creativity. I think this is first time I've visited Gretchen's blog and I'm SO glad I found it! She creates BEAUTIFUL things! If you haven't been there, follow the link and check it out! Thank you so much, Gretchen for this GORGEOUS card! I LOVE the colors, the stamps, the sentiment. . .everything!


Some of you have written asking about my mother in law. She is still in a "critical" time right now, but she is stable. There were some complications last night and they had to operate again, so my husband was frantically running out of the house last night around 11:30pm and didn't get back until about 3am. Today they've had her sedated and resting. They are hoping that tomorrow morning they can wake her up and eventually take her off the ventilator. All of your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated! Please keep praying as she's not out of the woods yet! I'll let you know as I know more!

10 comments:

jjcreations said...

These are both wonderful. The vaccuming lady made me giggle....both are great! Joan

Deborah said...

Oh dear Lord! I am going to light a candle for her and pray. These cards are just wonderful! Hugs to the bugs! Deb

Juanita B said...

These are two beautiful cards and you deserve them. TFS.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful RAKS! What a great time to receive them. I hope they lifted your spirits a bit. I will be keeping your MIL and your family in my thoughts and prayers!
{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}

Michele Kovack said...

The RAKS are wonderful! I still have your MIL in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for the update!

Latisha said...

what great mail you received, I love snail mail its the best. Sorry to hear about you mother in law, she will be in my thoughts sending well wishes her way

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful RAK's! Continuing my prayers.

kat said...

What a GREAT card to get from your friend; do you have any idea where that stamp came from? I'd truly love it! I've just recently found your blog & will continue prayers & positive thoughts for your MIL!

Alex said...

Hang in there sweetie - you are all in my thoughts and prayers!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jessie/knightrone said...

What fabulous happy mail, I just wish news about your MIL was better, I will keep praying for all of you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails