Saturday, March 29, 2008

Art & More Award



This past week, I was awarded the Arte Y Pico (Art & More) Award by Samantha Esqueda at Fun With Paper. It is given to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogging world. Wow, thank you, Samantha!

Here are the rules:

1. You have to pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

This is tough because I love SO MANY blogs! I'm going to randomly pick 5 from my Google Reader. I KNOW you will enjoy all of them!

Joanne Basile at Just a Little Something

Barb at Barb's Card Creations

Alex at California Stampin

Bev Breisinger at Country Frog Creations

Julie Desper at Need to Stamp

3 comments:

Jules said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :)Julie

Bev said...

Thanks for putting me in your random draw for the award!

I am so honored!

Bev

Samantha Esqueda said...

Thank you so much for accepting this award from me. You so deserve it!!! I love your blog, your cards, your style and your daughter's name!!! (Same as my daughter- Savannah)TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails