Sunday, March 2, 2008

FS56 Petal Pusher

This is for today's Featured Stamper Challenge on Splitcoast, Mary Mary Quite Contrary. . .to CASE Petal Pusher. It took me forever to decide on which card to CASE! I finally chose this card. I decided to make a "Springy" card against Petal Pusher's Halloween card, so I changed the stamps and the colors/patterned paper. I used the Palette O' Prints paper that I still have pieces of. The stamp set is Look Who's Perky from Paper Pretties. I just LOVE this little sugar bowl. . .I think I've said that before! :)

Paper Pretties next release is scheduled for next Monday, March 10th at 8pm EST. They're now going to combine the release with the Pretties Pajama Party! The Pretties Pajama Party is like a mini Virtual Stamp Night that lasts 3 hours. Each hour a challenge will be posted and you have an hour to complete and upload each challenge creation. Sound like fun? I hope so! What's even more exciting (for me, anyway) is that I'm hosting the Pajama Party! So, I hope you'll join me and the Prettie Girls next Monday night for lots of fun! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Look Who's Perky (Paper Pretties); Paper- So Saffron, Whisper White, Palette O' Prints (SU); Ink- Noir (Palette); Accessories- So Saffron marker, Cool Shadow Copic marker, Mega scallop square punch, polka organdy ribbon, horizontal slot punch, large oval punch, corner rounder.

20 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

What a sweet card Charmaine! I really love this set!

jjcreations said...

Wonderful card. I love the colours and the little sugar bowl. I haven't done this challenge ever, but I will be trying today. Joan

Melanie said...

sweet as can be! :)
sorry to miss the party, sounds like fun, I have my own little party to attend that night! ;)

Christie Ortman said...

So cute Charlie! Love the bright cheery colors!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Charmaine, I have to get this adorable tea pot..Another awesome card. Have a nice Sunday. Chris

Jenn in GA said...

i've been checking in every day, but haven't felt i had anything to say that was better than anyone else's compliments! this is great, and i really like all the elements going on !

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card! I didn't get to finish my card yet. Poor me had to spend an afternoon at the beach! LOL
Hugs and grins

Carolyn King said...

So sweet--love those papers you used!

Jill said...

What a sweet card! Nice work!

Alex said...

What a sweet card - love this Charmaine! I really like the colors, soft and pretty! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

So pretty Charmaine! Love those colors - I have a sugar bowl exactly like that, really!!! :)

Jana Weaver said...

Love it!! I agree with you on the sugar bowl...and it's all so pretty in yellow!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love this set! Can't wait to see you at the party!

Janine said...

I just love the color of this card. Beautuful !!

Anonymous said...

this is a great card charmaine - i love the colors!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is such a beautiful card!! Great colors, and I love that image!! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

This card is so charming, so sweet! I really like it a lot!

Juanita B said...

At first glance I thought it was a teapot, LOL. I love this card and the colors, you are awesome.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and HUGE HUGS.

Rose Ann said...

This is so sweet....in more ways than one! I love the colors and that little sugar bowl!!

Deborah said...

Wonderful card, love the colors so yummy! Hugs to the bugs! Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails