Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Mail!

I have been so fortunate lately to receive some Happy Mail! This first card is from Jessie Rone at Can You Say Addicted to Stamps. Isn't it ADORABLE? Jessie creates such BEAUTIFUL things and is such a sweetie too! As a matter of fact, she is joining the Paper Pretties team for the next three months and we're VERY excited to have her on board! Thank you, Jessie, for the adorable card.


The next card is from Kelley Herrick at Kelley's Craft Corner. I just LOVE these Changito stamps and Kelley knows it! She always sends me the sweetest cards just to say hello. This particular card she sent to congratulate me on winning the Papertrey Ink release. Unfortunately for me, it was another Charmaine! Yes, there are other Charmaine's out there! LOL I LOVE the card anyway, Kelley! Thank you so much!


The next card is from Linda MacDonald over at MacDonald Clan. She sent me this beautiful card for Easter. I just LOVE it. . .especially that Cuttlebugging in the background. Thank you so much, Linda. What a wonderful surprise to find in my mailbox!


The last card I received was from Melissa Norris at Melissa's Musings. Check out this fabulous card with the lawnmower charm! How neat is that? The REAL sewing on the card is just gorgeous too! (I do not sew. . .only faux sew LOL) Thank you, Melissa, for this adorable card! I really appreciate you thinking of me!

5 comments:

Deborah said...

These RAK's are fabulous Charmaine! You are very well deserving of them all! Hugs to the bugs! Deb

Rose Ann said...

Lovely RAK's!! Thanks for sharing them!

Donna Baker said...

ooh - awesome cards! You're blessed!

Linda said...

thanks for the mention...I love the other cards....your blog is always an inspiration!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Thanks for posting my Hey Chick card and for the warm welcome, my first post day is tomorrow, so exciting!!! I have had my card ready for two days just waiting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails